Alter

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Almost an hour gone by, all of the guests and us mingled around in the reception area as people still went in search for Bri. I was beginning to worry which the others seemed to notice.

"She'll be fine," Jimin told me. "It's Bri. She's always fine."

I smiled but it was fake.

All of a sudden I heard a roar of hurried footsteps come from the staircase so looked over to see this beautiful girl dressed in white and gold running down the steps.

"Hyun-gi!" Bri called hurriedly as she continued to run.

"Woah," I whispered. Bri stopped at the bottom of the staircase as guests watched her, mumbling to themselves. "She's stunning."

Her eyes scanned the place before landing on me. She stopped and continued to stare at me. I smiled at her, her mirroring my actions.

"Bri!" a voice boomed causing her to stop looking at me and towards her fiancé. "What happened?"

I couldn't hear what else they were saying since they began walking away, but not before Hyun-gi gave a quick glance up the stairs at Suga who was slowly walking down them. The six of us walked over to him. He looked a mess. His hair was messy like he had been running his hands through it continuously and his cheeks were blotchy and puffed as if he had been crying.

"Hyung. Are you okay?" V questioned. "Where have you been?"

"Bri and I were trapped in the en suit bathroom together. The door got jammed."

I raised my brows. "What were you doing in the bathroom together?"

Suga avoided my question as he looked away from me.

"Hyung," I spoke sternly.

"She- she can't marry him."

"Suga-"

"No Jin. I'm not acting the psycho ex boyfriend. I'm being serious. She cannot marry that man. That bully. That- that, abuser."

I was taken aback by his choice of words.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asked defensively. "Abuser?"

Suga gripped hold of his hair, shaking his head. "He's been hitting her."

My eyes widened and my heart dropped into my stomach. "What?" I whispered.

Meanwhile, Jimin was fuming, looking as if he was about to explode.

"That prick!" he growled. He was about to march off, probably to find the groom, but was quickly pulled back by a much calmer Namjoon. "How could you let her go like that?! He should be in prison! Not marrying my best friend!"

"Quit it Jimin. You're making a scene," V spoke. He looked hurt by the news.

"I spoke to her for a good while when we were in the bathroom. I think I made her see a little sense. As long as she doesn't say 'I do' then I think we'll be fine."

Bri's P.O.V.

"And then your friend found me in the bathroom," I explained, finishing my story.

"Oh," Hyun-gi said. "I thought you chickened out."

"Chickened out? Hyun-gi, I'm marrying you. Okay?"

I then wrapped my arms around his tall torso as he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you beauty," he told me.