Needed

*4 Weeks Later*

Bri's P.O.V.

I was now fully healed in my injuries, however, my brain was still broken. As promised, Jungkook spoke to his choreographer asking if we could do a solo dance together and thankfully he agreed to it. After a couple weeks of teaching us the moves I was fortunately able to dance along to what I had leant. We were currently at the studio, doing some basic stretches.

"Was it hard writing the song?" I queried, referring to his song 'Begin'.

"I think because I was so passionate and the lyrics were so deep it was pretty easy to express my thoughts on paper."

I nodded my head. "It's a great song. Do the other members like it?"

"They tell me they love it," I smiled.

Finishing up our stretches, Jungkook pressed play in the song as we got into our positions.

With every move we danced, I noticed how close and sensual it was. I wasn't complaining though. As it got to the bridge, Jungkook used his strength and lifted me up in the air before slowly pulling me down, his eyes not leaving mine. They were so intoxicating. Before I could get distracted, I went back to the dance and span out then span back into him so my back was pressed up against his chest. I felt how close he was to me as I felt his breath on my ear. I couldn't help but smile at the feeling. I was so distracted that I didn't realise that the door to the studio had opened until Jungkook messed up on the next step. It was Jimin and Suga. Jungkook jogged over and turned the music off.

"Hey guys," I smiled.

Jungkook was a  couple meters away from me. That's strange. He usually always wants to be close to me.

"What are you guys doing?" Jimin asked me.

"A dance together. We're going to perform it at another awards you guys are invited to. I won't be staying though. I'm only going for the dance."

I noticed that Jimin was staring down Jungkook whereas Suga was staring at me.

"You'll be amazing," Suga told me.

Jimin pealed his eyes away from me before nodding in agreement. "All those years of dancing and now you're in the big leagues," he grinned, slinging an arm over my shoulder.

The choreographer then came into the room, walking over to me. "You're good," he smiled. "I was watching some of your old videos of you dancing by yourself and with Jimin and it's outstanding. Are you a professional dancer?" he asked.

"No. I wish I could have been though. I had to give up a lot of stuff because of school."

"But now you're not in school," he said.

I raised a brow. "What are you saying?" I trailed.

"How would you like to be one of my dancers." I let out a gasp, covering my mouth from the excitement.

"Really!"

"Yeah. You have talent Bri. My dancers get to perform with a number of kpop groups like Girls Generation and EXO. So what do you say? Want a job?"

I grinned before letting out a loud squealing.

"Oh my god yes!" I exclaimed happily. "Thank you for this opportunity!" I smiled before thanking him with a deep bow.

"I'll ring you with information," I said then left the studio room.

Turning to look at the boys, I jumped up and down on the ground before engulfing Jimin in a huge hug.