Coffee

~1 month later~

"Brianna! Brianna! Wake up! Bri! Now! Wake up Bri!"

I stirred in my slumber, releasing a growl from the sudden interference.

"Urgh... Jimin not now..." I mumbled with my eyes still sealed shut.

"Okay then. Don't meet Bobby then..."

My eyes immediately snapped open and I sat up to see Jimin strolling over towards the door with his hands clasped behind his back.

"Jimin!" I exclaimed, jumping out of bed and running over so I was now standing in front of him. "What do you mean meet Bobby?"

"I mean meet Bobby," he chuckled.

My eyes widened in excitement. "But how? When? Why?"

"We were nominated for this award and I'm taking you as my plus one for the awards ceremony. Ikon was nominated too so you'll definitely see them."

I was speechless. Me? Brianna. I get to go to a real life awards evening? And meet real life Bobby? My mouth fell open in shock.

"Hello? Earth to Bri? Are you in there?"

I soon snapped out of it and my look of shock was replaced by a wide smile.

"Oh. My. God!" I grinned. I then jumped onto Jimin so that I clung onto him like a koala as I hugged him tight. "Park Jimin, I promise to love you forever!"

"Don't you already?"

"Yes, of course. But even more now." I pulled away, bringing myself down. "When is it?"

"Three weeks. The stylists will help pick out a glamorous outfit for the night. And they will do your hair and makeup too."

"I can't wait!" My smile then faded when a thought sprang into my mind. "Wait... Won't there be, like, cameras there?"

Jimin sighed, holding onto my hand. "You're still camera shy?"

I shrugged, looking away. "Only a little..."

"Don't worry. The camera will love you. And if you really don't want you face being shown on TV then I'll talk to the manager about it."

He was so thoughtful. That's why he's my best friend.

I had just finished of tying my hair up into a high ponytail when Suga pulled me by the wrist and towards the door.

"Come on. Let's go," he spoke.

I frowned, following him anyways. "Where?"

"I need to get some coffee." We made it outside where he locked the door. We began walking down the street together. "The guys made me wake up early today."

I smiled at the growl in his voice as he rolled his eyes.

"You're too lazy," I chuckled. "You're buying me a coffee too since you dragged me out here."

"Whatever," he sighed.

Finally making it to the coffee shop, Suga put his mask on to cover his mouth and went to sit down at one of the booths, me offering to order our drinks. It was probably a good idea that he kept a low profile, especially with the possibility of being seen with a girl. The media would go insane. After ordering, I walked back over to the booth that Suga was in ad sat opposite him.

He took his coffee in his hands and I took a sip of mine.

"Thank you Brianna," I said, staring him dead in the eyes.