Always

I was lost for words as I stared up at J Hope.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I stuttered, still in shock.

"Are you not going to give me a hug first?" he asked before pulling me into his embrace. After hugging a pulled away, giving him a small smile.

"I still can't believe you're here!"

"Well it's Christmas and we needed a break."

I paused.

"We?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "The boys are here too."

"...Oh... Where are they?"

"Wandering about somewhere," he shrugged. His eyes then flickered over to Rueben who was resting in my arms, his eyes staring up at the bright lights. "And who's this little guy?"

"Oh! This is Rueben. I'm just keeping an eye on him for a while."

"What are you saying?" Rueben asked me. I forgot he didn't understand me since I was speaking in Korean to J Hope.

"Sorry," I giggled to Rueben, now speaking in English again. "I was speaking another language."

"Another language?"

"Yes. Korean," I smiled.

J Hope grinned before ruffling Rueben's hair in admiration.

"You here on your own?" he asked me.

"No. I'm with my sister, Alex. She's just went to fetch us some corn dogs. She should be back soon-"

"J Hope!" a familiar voice called over. I couldn't see him since J Hope was standing in front and was a lot taller than me. J Hope raised his hand and waved him over. Soon enough, Jimin came over. "Where did-"

Jimin stopped mid sentence once noticing me.

"Hey," I giggled.

"Bri!"

Jimin pulled me into a happy side hug, probably trying to be careful of the child in my arms.

"I can't believe you're here!" he grinned. "You look great!"

"Thanks! So do you," I smiled back.

"Who's your friend?" Jimin asked as he smiled down at Rueben.

"Rueben," I replied, placing him down on the ground and holding onto his hand securely. "I'm babysitting him with Alex."

"She's here too?? I haven't seen her since we were 14!"

"Yeah, well she's all grown up now."

"Ah. Here comes the others."

I responded to J Hope's comment by looking over in the distance, seeing the rest strolling over whilst looking around the place. They finally found there way up to us all.

"Look who we bumped into," Jimin grinned, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

The boys grinned happily before each wrapping me in a hug. Suga had a massive grin on his face whilst Jungkook only smiled. He seemed a little awkward.

"Hi Suga," I smiled as I stepped over towards him and hugged him shortly. "Hey Jungkook," I continued, giving him a short hug too.

"You're really here!" V grinned happily. "You have no idea how much we all missed you. It hasn't been the same without you."

I smiled gratefully at his words.

"I've missed you guys too. But Texas has been great too. 've made a new life for myself there."