Agust D

I was backstage at the concert, looking around for Suga. Even though I was only going to watch from the back I still wanted to get dressed up. I wore my black crop top and high waisted jeans along with my thick black choker and floppy felt hat. As I was walking, I couldn't believe the mass of backstage crew rushing about to keep on schedule. I wish I had that capacity of stamina.

"Bri!" a familiar voice called.

I turned around to see Suga jogging up to me. I greeted him with a smile.

"Suga! Wow, you look great," I spoke, taking in his appearance. Those stylists did a good job because damn did he look good.

"You think so?"

"I know so." I grinned.

"You look amazing too."

I slightly blushed so changed the subject.

"So when are you performing. Your fans are going crazy out there."

"In around 5 minutes. Jimin's supporting me in one of my songs so he's getting ready."

I looked out into the crowd. It was completely filled with screaming girls fangirling frantically.

"How do you do it? Don't you get nervous?"

Suga shrugged. "You'd think so but when I get out on stage and start rapping, I'm lost in the music. And seeing all those fans shows that you're doing something good and you're influencing people who idolise you."

"They sure do love you," I told him. "I can't believe I never tried getting into your music."

"It's a shame really. You missed out."

"Hey!" I giggled, nudging him. "You're so vain."

"I'm kidding," he laughed.

"Suga!"

He looked to see one of the crew calling him then turned back to face me.

"I have to start the last minute preparations."

"Yeah, I get it. Go out there and make this worth my while."

He gave me a 'hwaiting' motion, which I returned, before leaving.

It was an hour into the concert and it was going great. I was astounded by how amazing a rapper Suga was. I truly underestimated BTS. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to jump. I guess I was so into the performance that I was distracted from the outside world.

"Oh! Jimin. It's you."

I looked him up and down. "Damn," I muttered. He looked just as good as Suga. He was wearing a long white shirt with a white jacket on top, ripped blue jeans and a white cap topped off with blacked out sunglasses.

Jimin smirked at my reaction before hugging me.

"You should have went and looked for me," he said, pulling away.

"I was going to but then I got distracted by Suga. How does he perform and rap so well?? I'm amazed."

"Hyung's very talented. That's why I'm so happy to be on stage with just him. I'm pretty honoured."

"You should be,"

I looked out onto the stage again, squeezing Jimin's hand. "Be amazing. No pressure."

"I will," he reassured.

"Hwaiting!"

With that, he entered onto the main stage as he part of the song came up. I think it was called Tony Montana? I was surprised that Jimin was rapping. He was pretty good too.