Texas

I sipped my coffee in the café as I looked at my laptop screen speaking to Alex over skype.

"Why would he do that to me?" I whispered, looking down at the keys of the laptop.

"Because he's a jerk Bri. He wrecked your relationship with Suga!"

"It's my fault too," I sulked.

Alex raised her brows in disbelief. "Are you being serious?"

"Alex-"

"No Bri. You did nothing wrong. Jungkook used you and abused your condition. You were just caught in the middle of all of this."

I groaned, hitting the side of my head. "It's this stupid brain! Surely I should have remembered my own boyfriend."

"It's not your fault," she sighed. "Okay? Don't beat yourself up about this."

I quietly looked out of the window and watched passers byers walk own the street. I found it unfair how their lives were so perfect compared to mine. No troubles in the world.

"I haven't been to Texas since I was 10," I said to Alex.

She frowned but nodded nonetheless.

"I should go back to visit," I continued.

Alex opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. She appeared full of numerous thoughts.

"Are you sure about that Bri?" she finally asked me.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Again, Alex hesitated. "Well with dad's death I didn't think you'd want to go back there again..."

Everything stopped.

"What...?" I whispered. "...Dad's death?..."

Alex covered her mouth with her hands, shaking her head. "Bri..."

I felt tears sting my eyes as my lips quivered. "But... but how? ... When?"

"That's why we moved to live with grandpa, remember? When we were younger, dad got into a car accident. He passed away instantly..."

Tears dropped onto my cheeks as I stared at her in shock.

"Bri."

I didn't answer.

"Bri. Please say something."

I still stayed silent.

"Brianna-"

"I'll speak to you later."

With that said, I quickly shut the laptop before leaning my head on the cold surface of the table.

My father's dead...

................................................................

I silently stalked back into the house, the horrific thought of my deceased dad still on my mind.

"Bri," Jin said, noticing my entrance. "How you doing?"

I ignored him and continued my route to Jimin's room. Thankfully, he was in there laying on his bed on his phone. Once he noticed me he quickly stood up.

"Don't cry," he told me, walking over to me and holding onto my shoulders to stare into my eyes. "We're sorting the situation out."

I shakily shook my head. "It's not that," I told him. "It's my dad... I didn't even know that he died." Jimin's eyes widened before he immediately pulled me into a tight hug. "I can't believe I forgot my own father's death."