Drunk

"I'm gonna call it a night," J Hope uttered as he stood up from the sofa, stretching his arms out.

"Yeah. Me too," Jimin continued, following J Hope's lead. "You coming?"

"Err, no. I'm not tired yet. I might just chill here with Jungkook for a while."

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "Suit yourself. Oh, and you can share a bed with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. We've shared loads of times. No biggie."

I smiled up at him from my position of the sofa before he left for his room.

We had all been watching movies the whole evening, just enjoying each other's company, but I wasn't tired yet. Neither was Jungkook it seemed.

"What time is it?" I questioned.

Jungkook peered down at his phone. "Almost midnight."

"Good," I smiled brightly. "The night is still young."

Jungkook laughed. "All the hyungs act so old. It's too early to sleep."

"Exactly. I guess this is what comes with being the youngest people in the house."

"Well, actually you're the youngest now."

I raised a brow. "When's your birthday?" I asked.

"1st September."

"Ooh. Early bird. Mine's the 31st October."

"Halloween?"

I girnned up at him. "Yeah. It's the best date to have a birthday. I get to dress up and eat candy all day." I laughed, a memory popping into my mind. "Last year I dressed up as little red riding hood."

He rolled his eyes. "That's not even scary."

"Wait for it. Half of my face was blooded with claw marks. Seems as though the wolf did manage to draw a little blood from her," I smirked.

I took my phone out and showed him a photo of my little red riding hood Halloween makeup.

"That's so cool!" Jungkook exclaimed in amazement. "You did that yourself?"

I smirked, feeling cocky. "Like I told you. I can do everything."

I put my phone away and stood up, his eyes following my every move.

"Where are you going?"

I walked over to the kitchen as Jungkook followed me.

"Do you have soju?" I questioned.

He raised his brows. "You drink?"

I shrugged. "Only once have I ever gotten drunk. Soju was my favourite."

Jungkook finally took some out of the fridge and poured some out in a glass for me.

"Here," he said, passing me the glass before pouring some out for himself.

I raised my glass as he did the same thing.

"To new beginnings. And to new friends."

With a smile, we clinked our glasses together and drank the beverages down. It stung the back of my throat but it wasn't bad. It was almost like a friendly buzz.

.............................................

Tears left my eyes as I cried with laughter. A couple hours had passed and we had drank bottles and bottles of liquor.

"But why would he do that to you?"

"Because I'm an easy target!" Jungkook laughed. "All the hyungs do is pull pranks on me, I swear."

He chugged down some more of his drink, finishing it.

"Ah, Jungkook," I sighed, leaning down to rest my head on his shoulder. "Why am I only meeting you now? You're so fun to hang out with."

"I know I am," he smirked cockily. I rolled my eyes.

"What about Yoongi hyung?"

"What about him?" I asked, finishing off the last drops of my drink.

"You two are getting really close. You've been out together, you're always texting, calling, facetiming. You're practically dating."

I looked up at Jungkook who had a stern look on his face. This made my brows furrow.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He just stayed silent, his eyes looking forward, so I got my finger and poked his cheek. "Hey! Jungkook. Look at me."

He did as he was told and peered down at me. "What?"

"Why is your face like that?"

"My face is not like anything."

I nodded my head. "Ah. I see." I looked around the place to see their were glasses and bottles covering the glass coffee table in front of us. "Looks like we drained it all."

With that, I stood up from my spot and began walking away.

"Why are you always running away from me?" Jungkook groaned, catching up to me.

"Because why not," I smiled teasingly. "And I'm tired."

I grabbed hold of his hand, preveting him from walking any further.

"Give me a piggyback ride to the bed," I ordered.

"No."

"Yes."

After a stare down, Jungkook leaned down. I grinned, climbing onto his back as he stood back up, placing his hands under my thighs. I giggled as he span us around in a circle before rushing over into his room. Once he shut the door, he threw me down on his bed.

"This isn't Jimin's room," I sulked, laying down.

Jungkook fell on the bed next to me.

"Sleep with me tonight." I thought for a moment. "Please. Only one night."

I shrugged with a sigh. "Okay. If I mean that much to you."

"Ew," he responded causing me to gasp and whack him. "Yah!" he cried, whacking me back.

"Hey! You can't hit a girl!" I laughed.

He whacked me again. "What you gonna do about it?" he challenged.

"I'll... I'll-"

"See? You can't even do anything."

I stuck my tongue out at him and Jungkook did the same thing back. By now we were both in bed lying face to face with each other. He had nice eyes. And a nice smile... Nice lips... I saw that Jungkook was staring at my lips, slowly inching closer, our bodies touching. I could feel his breath on me when finally he closed the gap, his lips falling onto mine. I reacted quickly, my eyes fluttering shut as I kissed him back. Jungkook's hands found their way around my waist as he rolled over on top of me, the kiss becoming more heated as I ran my hands through his bronze hair.

Sober me would have pulled away by now but this intoxicated me didn't want this moment to end.