Studio

I woke up to an empty house. It seemed so quiet that I would be able to hear a pin drop. Usually waking up I would hear the rainfall of the shower or the radio playing lightly from downstairs but now there was nothing. Alex left early in the morning before I woke up, only leaving a note on the side of my bed to say goodbye. Yes, it hurt that she was gone but it was for the best.

Shaking the thought of Alex out of my head, I began to get ready for the day. Today was the day I was meeting my old friend, Jimin, again. It's been so many years and that made me quite nervous. I still found it amazing how we got back in contact with each other.

I peered at my reflection, fixing my black cap firmly on head and threading my black ponytail through the gap of the hat. I nodded in satisfaction before leaving the house on my way to BigHit's studio.

....................................

Making it outside, I peered up at the large building. My heart began to beat faster. I never had the time to get into BTS but the thought of meeting idols nerved me. Letting out a deep breath, I pushed the glass doors open and walked inside. The place was huge and whiteness covered the walls. I absentmindedly looked down at my phone to check the time when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. With a fright, I quickly whipped round to see who it was. A good looking guy with light blonde hair smiled at me with bright eyes.

"You made it!" he grinned.

Then it all dawned in. "Jimin?"

"The one and only," he smirked.

A huge grin fell onto my face. "Jimin!"

I brought him in for a warm hug as butterflies filled my stomach. He laughed at my excitement as he hugged me back. I pulled away, looking at him closely.

"I can't believe it. You've changed so much!"

"Is that good or bad?"

"Good," I smiled. "Definitely good."

We started walking further into the building together. "I'll show you to the rest of the group."

My heart skipped a beat.

"What are they like?" I asked, nervously.

"They don't bite so don't worry."

I ushered a smile before stopping at a door. Jimin opened it and we entered this room. It was very busy full of hardworking makeup artists and hair stylists. Scattered about were people who looked like the members of BTS. As soon as I walked in, heads turned.

"Guys," Jimin said, getting his friends' attention. "This is my old friend I was telling you about. Brianna."

They all gave me warm smiles and greeted me with side hugs and short bows.

"Please. Call me Bri."

"You have a western name?" one of them asked. I guess they assumed I knew their names, which I did, but I couldn't match the names to the faces. He had plain black hair and white skin. I think his name was Suga?

"Yeah. I was born in Texas and moved to Busan when I was 10. I met Jimin at school. He was a couple years older than me though."

"Oh wow," they all said with interest. I just smiled before Jimin sat down with me on one of the sofas.

"You've changed your look," he told me, looking me up and down.

"You like it?" I smiled.

He nodded his head. "It looks cool."

"That's because I am."

Jimin laughed at my comment, leaning his head on the palm of his hand. I still couldn't get over the fact of how good looking he looked.