Chapter 8

Spencer's POV:

Sam came and got me and complimented me again. Thank god he thinks I look okay. Omg .. He saw me and in my pajamas when we met! Great!

Me and him were riding down the sidewalk and he grabbed my hand. I could feel myself blushing. He was too.

"First stop, the beach!" He said with a giggle. "Sounds great!" I replied.

Well good thing I brought my bikini, because when we got to the beach it was hot. So we stayed for a little bit.

Sam and I went into the restrooms and changed and went back out. I could feel myself drooling.. His body is perfect . He grabbed my hand again and ran towards a blanket. Huh? We didn't bring a blanket? As we got closer I realized Sam set up a whole picnic for us.

"You're the sweetest Sam!"

"Anything for you, beautiful"

We both smiled and just talked about our lives for a little bit. Then all the sudden Sam picked me up and started running towards the water. I was kicking and screaming, but mostly laughing. Once we got in, it felt great. Next thing I know, Sam is leaning towards me and our lips touch.

" I'm sorry, I-" Sam started but I interrupted, "It's alright Sam, I liked it" I said. He flashed a big smile. He began saying something again, "Spencer, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were special. I know you just moved here but I really like you. You're the most beautiful/sweet girl I have ever met!" .

I began to smile and blush. I can't believe this is happening. I've loved Sam ever since he started YouTube.. Now he's really telling me, he likes me! This moment couldn't get any better..

I get out the words to reply and say "Sam, I've liked you ever since I met you. There's something about you that I never have felt before with a guy. You know how to make me laugh and feel good about myself, which not many people can do. I'm starting to fall for you.."

___________________________

Sam's POV:

"Sam, I've liked you ever since I met you. There's something about you that I never have felt before with a guy. You know how to make me laugh and feel good about myself, which not many people can do. I'm starting to fall for you.." , is what Spencer just said to me. I couldn't be any happier right now, I hug her and kiss her on the cheek and smile. She gives a big smile back.

"So what do you say Gorgeous, will you be be my girlfriend ?" I asked giving her a smirk.

(AHHH CLIFFHANGER)

__________________________

Jessica's POV:

So today we're getting our tickets to LA to visit Spencer! She has no idea yet! I'm so excited, it's been all of our dream to be in Cali together! Zoe and Dana are coming with me too!

This is gonna be so much fun! We're on our way to the airport now and should be there in a couple hours . :))

___________________________

Short little update. Hope you like it. See yaa .

x

#BuyTheDarkSideOniTunes