Chapter 25

Spencer's POV:

Shit shit shit, he wasn't supposed to know. He wasn't supposed to find out. I'm such a hypocrite.

"Uh nothing" I said and pulled my arm away and started to walk towards the stairs.

Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Spencer, why would you start doing this? My beautiful girl shouldn't have to harm herself." He said in such an innocent voice, it almost brought tears to my eyes.

"I'm so so sorry Sam. I-I just couldn't think straight and I blamed Jc's death on myself. The voices in my head told me that I should be feeling pain not Jc." I replied now with tears nearly coming out of my eyes.

"Please promise me, you will stop Spencer. I can't let you harm yourself anymore. I'll protect you and love you and will do whatever it takes to make you happy again. I'll make the voices stop baby." He cried into my ear while he wrapped his arms around me.

"I promise, just you have to promise to always be there for me through the process, alright?" I whispered.

"Of course, I love you so much." He smiled.

"I love you, Sammy." I smiled back.

__________________________

Sam's POV:

I couldn't believe my eyes.. I mean I couldn't be angry because she went through the same thing with me.

Realizing how much that hurt me seeing that makes me feel bad for putting Spencer through it.

We are such a messed up couple, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

For the rest of the night, we sat on the couch and talked about everything. Jc, self harm, us.

She's coming back to California and moving into her own apartment, hopefully. That's if her dad allows her.

We are back together too and I couldn't be happier about it.

Spencer is the one, she always has been.

________________________

So here you guys go! I've been having a lot of creativity block lately, I'm so sorry! I was thinking and Breathless will sadly end at the 30th or 35th chapter! I love you all!

x