Chapter 21

*NEXT MORNING*

Jc's POV:

WHAT THE FUCK IS ON TWITTER? Are they getting married now?! I didn't even know they were back together. I'm so confused and pissed. I LOVE SPENCER NOT SAM! They both are just so irritating, she flirts with me but keeps me friend zoned.. And Sam, that douche wouldn't have even had a chance with her if she would've met me first. I need to go talk to her NOW.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door. I walked up to her porch and banged on the door .

I saw Spence open it..
"GET OUT HERE NOW" I yelled.

"Jc, what the hell is wrong with you?" She replied with a mad expression.

"you two are getting married? You're 18 years old. This is a big mistake, you're gonna regret it. I can't be-" she cut me off.

"First of all, it's a promise ring Jc! Damn it, why are you getting so angry? I love Sam, you know that! I'm sorry that's just how things are!" She retaliated.

I could feel the anger building up inside of me. If I can't have her, nobody should. Sam can't love her like me, yet she chooses him! I've never been so mad in my life, my fists clenched and next thing I know Spencer is on the ground.
_________________________

Spencer's POV:

Jc's huge fists came fast towards my face and hit me hard. I fell to the ground crying in pain. I can't believe he just hit me.

I stand up and he is looking at me with sorrow in his eyes, "Spencer, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean too. I would never hit you, oh my gosh."

"Jc, I thinks it's time you left" I said with tears rolling down my now red face.

"Let me help you" he said.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME JC" I screamed as I pushed him away and ran into my house.

I ran into my room crying, not only because the pain but because Jc freaking Caylen just punched me. I can't believe he would do this. He just needs to get it through his head. I don't love him like that.

I look at my face in the mirror and cringe. My eye is starting to get swollen and my lip is busted.

What am I going to tell Sam? Am I going to tell him? If I do, he will go crazy and Jc will kill him. If I don't, he'll get mad at me.

I'll just wing it..
I decide to text Sam.

Me: "I need you.. Really bad.. Come over ? "

Sam: "Are you okay? Be over there in a minute!"

Me: "I'll explain when you get here"

I hear Sam knocking at the door and go downstairs.. Okay.. 1, 2, *open* .

"Spencer what happened? Who did this to you? I'm gonna kill them. Who touched you? Are you okay! What do you need?" He said worried yet pissed.

"I-I um" I said trembling a little.

"... J .. C " I finally got out.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Why did he hit you? What happened? You know what, never mind I'm going over to his house" He said with his fists clenched running to his car.

I wasn't fast enough, Sam drove off as fast as he could to Jc's. I went inside and slid down the door. What is happening to me?
_________________________

Sam's POV:

No way he touched Spencer, I'm gonna beat the dog shit out of Jc. You never hit any girl, especially Spencer.

I pull up to Jc's house and slam the car door, I walk up the steps to his door and walk right through the door. I knew he was here, his penny was on the porch.

"JC GET DOWN HERE!" I screamed. I hear him scramble out of his bed and walk down.

He comes up to me, "Sam, man I-I didn't mean to do anything, I was mad and I couldn't hold it back." He said with tears running down his face.

As soon as he finished I punched him right I'm the nose, "DONT TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN JC"

He got up and didn't even try to hit back, "IM SORRY SAM, IM SO SO SORRY TO BOTH OF YOU. YOU THINK I WANTED TO HURT HER? I LOVE HER" he screamed back still crying the way he was when I first saw him.

"How you could? Jc you're my best friend. I think you should stay away from her for a long time" I said with now tears coming out of my eyes.

With that said, I ran out of the house and back into the car. I drove back to Spencer's to make sure she was alright. I got back and she was nowhere to be found ..
But there was a note on her mirror.
_______________________

Sorry my fanfic has been really suckish lately. This is reallyyyyy close to ending, I might make a new one? Comment if you think I should! But hope you guys have/had a great day!
x