Chapter 12

Sam's POV:

After we left from the beach I walked Spencer back home and gave her a kiss goodnight.

It felt so good to tell her how I felt and the fact she felt the same way was amazing.

Tomorrow there is a big party at Kian's friends house and O2L and Spencer and her friends are all going.

I can't wait to spend more time with Spencer. Plus she's probably going to look absolutely breathtaking .

How did I get so lucky?
________________________

Dana's POV:

I can't wait for the party tonight. Ricky seems like such a cool guy to hangout with. He's hilarious! He's going to be so fun to party with. California has been absolutely amazing so far. We might just have to move out here.

_________________________

Spencer's POV:

So in a little bit, Sam is picking me up to take me to a party.

I'm really excited to hangout with Sam, it's going to be a really good night. I start getting ready because who knows how long that will take.

I decide to shower and think about how I saw scars on Sam's wrist..

I wonder why he cut, it makes me cry thinking about that he would actually hurt himself.

I wish I could've been there for him when cut.. I could've helped him or made him happy again. I just can't believe Sam Pottorff was actually sad at one point, I thought he had a perfect life. I guess not.. :(

I hopped out of the shower and put my hair in a towel and did my make up. I went for more of a natural look.

I decided to wear short, red dress that was tight on my body but looked really good. I straightened my hair and tied half of it up, like Ariana Grande.

I heard a knock on the door and it was Sam, I ran down and pecked him on the lips. We got into his car and drove to the party.

Tonight was going to be the best.
________________________

Sam's POV:

When Spencer opened the door I began to drool. She looked so sexy in that dress, I couldn't help it. I knew she would.

We got to the party and the music was blaring really loud .

I got me and Spencer drinks, and we started dancing. This party was crazy! You could barely see anything, the lights were strobes and the music was so loud you could barely hear. I ended up having a few more drinks and pretty soon I look down and it wasn't Spencer I was dancing with, it was Jenn. What the hell? I just shrugged it off and kept dancing, who cares. A few seconds later we start making out and it gets heated.

All the sudden I see Spencer walk over and see Jenn and I kissing. I saw her start to cry and I run after her but I couldn't find her. SHIT.
_________________________

Spencer's POV:

I had to use the bathroom so I left Sam.. I come back to see him making out with Jenn! My stomach instantly turned and I ran. Tears streaming down my eyes I ran outside the door. I heard Sam but I kept going. Then I ran into Jc. He held me in his arms for a minute because he noticed I was crying.

"Spencer, what happened ?" He said worried.

"Sam... Was... Kissing... Jenn" I said stuttering, still crying my eyes out.

"I'll be right back", he said and ran into the house. I sat there crying.

Why would Sam do this to me?
________________________

Jc's POV:

Spencer ran to me crying and I held her in my arms.

I can't believe Sam would kiss Jenn while he was with her at the party. What the hell is wrong with him!

He doesn't even deserve a girl like her! All she does is care about him and he just cheated on her, right in front of her !

Spencer should be with me. I would never ever hurt her like that. I would be there for her and treat her like a queen.

I ran into the house and found Sam who was sitting there confused and obviously drunk.

"Sam, wtf is wrong with you!"

"I don't know what to do, Jc I made a big mistake"

"Sam, you don't deserve a girl as good as Spencer! She loves you, idiot!!!"

"You're right, I don't deserve her" Sam said, getting upset.

I went back to Spencer and drove her back to her aunts house .
_______________________

Spencer's POV:

I can't believe what happened..

The last thing I remember from last night was Jc driving me home. He must've carried me up to my room and put comfy clothes on me.

I smiled a little bit, Jc was so sweet. Maybe I should've met him first..

I decided to check my phone and I had 4 texts from Sam and 2 from Jc.

Jc's Texts:

"Goodmorning princess :))"

"I changed your clothes last night so you were comfy, don't worry I didn't stare to much. ;) "

I laughed at him, he's such a dork sometimes.

Sam's Texts:

"Spencer I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I need you"

"Babe, please."

"Spencer, just at least talk to me!"

"Please.. I know I messed up big time."

I read them and didn't feel sorry or forgiving towards him at all. He cheated on me and I gave him my everything.

I text him back saying "Sam we're over."
_______________________

Sam's POV:

I messed up so much last night! I got to drunk and wasn't thinking straight.

I love Spencer will all my heart and I cheated on her. Wtf is wrong with me? I need her with me right now. I need to explain to her how much she means to me. I sent her texts begging for forgiveness and asking her to talk to me.

I got all ready and bought flowers and sour patches for Spencer and was about to walk over but that's when I got a text back from her..

"Sam, were over."

My eyes began to tear up. I threw the flowers and candy in the trash. I put on comfy clothes and went into the bathroom.

Why couldn't she understood how much I love her. She just broke up with me ? Like that? We're just over.

I'm such a piece of shit guy.

Spencer should have someone better. I can never do anything right! I could feel my thoughts eating my head away. I couldn't take this anymore. I'm worthless, I'm nothing without Spencer!

I grabbed my old razor and pulled up my sleeve.

Slash

Slash

Slash

Slash

Slash

Slash

Slash

Slash

Blood went everywhere. Pouring out of my fresh cuts. I don't know what to do without her I'm nothing. I began to break down and cry. I grab my phone and text Spencer.. "I will always love you, gorgeous." .
_______________________

So sad! Hope you guys like this chapter! Goodnight !
x