Chapter 18

Sam's POV:

I have to admit.. I've been thinking about Spencer soo much lately. I mean have you seen that girl? It's hard not too. It's obvious Jc likes here, and he's not going to date her. I can tell you that much.

I know I'm dating Kylie, but I jut can't anymore. I haven't stopped loving Spencer, I thought I would if I dated somebody else but that's not working. Kylie is a nice girl but Spencer and I have a history. I miss her so much.

So today, I'm breaking up with Kylie.

I don't want to be typical and just text her because she deserves to know. I invited her to Starbucks and I'll buy her a drink and then tell her.

****3 hours later****

Well Kylie and I broke up. I thought I would be upset, but I'm not. Although she did slap me pretty hard, guess I deserved that.

Good news is, I heard Jc was having a party tonight. I bet Spencer will be there.

_________________________

Spencer's POV:

Ever since the skate park, me and Sam have been talking more and more. I can't lie, I missed him so much. I messed up big time when I kissed Jc.

I realized that my love for Sam, is way more than the feelings I'll ever have for Jc. I hate to say that but it's the truth.

Today Sam told me he broke up with Kylie.. THANK GOD. Yes, finally that bitch is gone. I did not like her, plus Sammy is mine. Not hers. Ugh, if only. He probably doesn't even like me anymore.

I got a text from Jc after saying that he was throwing a party. I mean why the heck not.

"Hey Mom!" I yelled down the steps.

"Yes dear?" My mom replied.

"Can I go to Jc's party tonight?"

"Ugh, sure. Be home by 1!" She said sighing.

"Thanks mom, love you" I said while kissing her cheek then running to go get ready.

The party started at 8 and it was already 7!

I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair. Jc said to bring a bathing suit because of the pool, so I'm wearing my bikini under shorts and crop top. I slide my vans on and go out the door.

5 minutes till the party, perfect timing.

I get there and the music is already going crazy. Beer and shots are everywhere. I sat on a chair outside the pool and watched as like 100 more people showed up.

Everybody was dancing and it was so hot in the house, I decided to step outside the front lawn to get some fresh air. That's when I hear yelling from the side of the house.

I sneak over to see 4 guys picking on Sam.

"Your such a faggot" One of the boys said.

"You'll never be a popular YouTuber! Stop trying" another one said.

"You're such a disgrace" I heard yet another one of them say.

At this point, Sam had tears rolling down his cheeks. I decided to do something, I couldn't watch this go on anymore.

"Hey!" I screamed. "Leave him alone!" I said again, walking over to Sam to see if he was okay.

The guys ran away and Sam was just sitting there, broken.

I felt so bad for Sam, I hated seeing him like this. I liked the happy and laughing Sam, not this.

"Sam, are you okay?" I asked.

"No", he said as he shook his head. Another tear fell from his eyes.

"Don't cry , Sammy. I hate it when you cry, it makes me cry." I said as I wiped a tear from my face.

"Can we go talk?" He asked, quietly.

"Of course" I said, reaching out for his hand. He grabbed it and gave me weak smile in return.

________________________

Little cliffhanger, know how much you love those ;) sorry I haven't updated that fast, I've been busy with the move and everything. This was just a little update and I hope you liked it! Bye!

x