Chapter 27

Sam's POV:
(After Jc's Funeral)

I can't believe Jc was gone. I'm not sure if I regret hitting him, but I hate that, that was the last conversation between us before his death.

We had been friends for so long, I mean for gods sake we lived together.
Now he's gone, it is just so hard to believe..

Spencer was helping me through this, as I was helping her. She really is the most amazing human I have ever met. Her strength inspires me.

She looked so cute sleeping, she was exhausted from the funeral today and fell asleep on the ride home. I carried her up the stairs of our apartment and put her into bed so she could get some rest.

This morning when she got sick, it scared the shit out of me. Imagine if she had a baby? I mean don't get me wrong I want that with her, just not right now. Although I don't think it's that, I think the food we ate this morning was bad because I got sick too. So we're in the clear this time.
__________________________
Spencer's POV:

"SAM IM PREGNANT", I screamed and cried/laughed at the same time. He just got up and left. He left me. Sam left because I'm pregnant, with that I laid in bed crying not knowing what in the hell to do.

*wakes up from dream*

"SAM!", I yelled and heard him run up the steps.

"Yes, baby?", he asked in the most adorable tone, poking his head in the door.

"Can you come lay down with me? I had a crazy dream that I was pregnant and you left me", I replied.

In a blink of an eye he was laying next to me, letting me cuddle him. I loved moments like this, it's like everything crazy in the world didn't exist. It was just me and Sam, against the world.

We cuddled for hours, the only noise being our heart beats.

We had been through hell together, but we were together. That's what makes this all worth it.

_________________________
*If there is any confusion, Spencer is not pregnant, it was just her dream.*

To help you guys picture the story more I have some cast set up:
Spencer: Holland Roden
Sam: Himself
Jc: Himself
Jessica: Vanessa Hudgens
Dana: AnnaSophia Robb
Zoe: Kristen Stewart

Very short chapter! I am so so sorry, I'm terrible. I've been so busy lately and I didn't know how to continue the story but there you go. You didn't think I would be that basic did you? Well anyways, I promise you guys I'll post more often, it's been way to long.

Also I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 26K VIEWS! THAT IS CRAZINESS PEOPLE!!!! I ALSO LOVE THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS LEAVE ME

*IF ANY OF YOU GUYS LIKE MAKING FAN ART (COLLAGES, PICS, TRAILERS) I WOULD LOVE SOME FOR THIS BOOK! THANKS :)

x
spencer