Chapter 5

Spencer's POV:

"Ma'am!! Ma'am the flight is over!"

I heard yelling in my ear as I flinched. It was all a dream. Ugh, of course. I will never meet Sam Pottorff. I wiped the drool off my arm and got my luggage. I was so tired and the flight landed early so I took a nap on a bench.

2 hours later:

I woke up and saw I had 8 texts on my phone. 3 from my mom, 4 from my aunt and 1 from an unknown number. I check my aunts and she said that she will be late . GREAT . Now I'm stuck here again. I check my moms texts, just the normal love you's and miss you's. I texted her back, "Love you too. Call ya later" and put my phone back in my purse. What am I going to do here for 3 more hours ?

I decide to take out my camera and make a vlog. I ran around the airport saying random stuff and just having fun. Eh, I'll edit it later. For the next two hours, I decided to go get something to eat. Did you know they have a Starbucks here? Yaasss. While sitting down I pull out my phone and decide to read that one text, it's actually from my cousin. He's my aunts son so obviously I'll be seeing him shortly. It will be good to catch up. Being stuck in Georgia was definitely not for me.

___________________________

Jessica's POV:

Things without spencer aren't the same. I love Dana and Zoe but it's weird not having her here too. My ginger is gone :(

Dana's POV:

I can tell we are all still getting used to spencer not being here.. It sucks without her. Good thing we'll be visiting her in a week ;) Shhh.

___________________________

2 hours later

Spencer's POV:

So finally my aunt got here to pick me up! Thank god she did, because it was getting boring at that airport. Now I'm just at her house hanging with my cousin Cody. He watches O2L videos with me sometimes, he's a fan too. It started to get late and I decide to shower and lay down in the guest bedroom.

-------------------------------------

Heyy! That's it for right now! Sorry, I know it's short. Love you guys!

x