Chapter 10

Spencer's POV:

I can't believe my best friends are here! I had no idea they were coming, this day couldn't get any better!

Since the girls and Sam were here, my aunt said I can stay out later than my normal curfew of 12. I mean, I'm an adult now. So who cares.

I'm so excited for tonight. Sam's going to take us to the O2L house to meet the rest of the boys. I can't believe I went from watching their videos
to hanging out with them in one week. Crazy.

Sam motioned me over towards him after I showed the girls where to put there stuff.. "Hey beautiful, want to get back to what we were doing?" I pecked him on the lips and we both laughed.

My life is perfect right now.
__________________________

Jessica's POV:

LA is amazing! It's so warm here, the beach, scenery, everything!

Sam wants to take us to meet O2L and I'm freaking out! What am I going to wear? How am I going to to do my make up and hair???

Spencer showed us where we would stay and we began to get ready. She went back downstairs with Sam.
______________________

Zoe's POV:

I know Jessica is thinking the same thing as me. This is all so crazy but awesome! Tonight is going to be the best.
_______________________

Sam's POV:

So tonight we are going over to the O2L house so they can meet the other boys. I have been telling them about Spencer ever since I met her. Now me and her are official so it's nice that they meet her.

*2 hours later *

The girls were all ready, they looked great.

But when Spencer walked down... Omg.. She's flawless. I'm so glad she's mine.
__________________________

Spencer's POV:

We are on the way to the O2L and I'm actually getting nervous. Sam grabbed my hand while he was driving and that calmed me down. All the girls "awed" and Sam smirked.

I have my best friends and my amazing boyfriend. Hopefully soon, 5 more best friends .

Finally we got there and as soon as we walked in the boys ran over to us.

"Nice to meet you Spencer, Sam never shuts up about you" Ricky said. I looked over at Sam and his cheeks were getting pink.

"Hey Spence! I'm Connor."

"You should know me, I'm the queen." Trevor said and we all laughed.

"Hey, uh.. I'm Jc" He smirked. Wow.. I never noticed how hot Jc was. OMG! What am I thinking, I'm with Sam!

"And most importantly, I'm kian!"

"Nice to meet all of you! I watch your collab channel all the time. You guys inspired me to do YouTube. Although, I-" I was cut off when they all pulled out their phones and searched my YouTube channel. I only posted vlogs and covers of me singing so I was kinda nervous.

"Wow" Jc said, "You have a beautiful voice" . I couldn't help but blush. "Thank you Jc, means a lot" , I gave him a quick smile and he gave one back.

I looked at Sam and he put his arm around my waist and we all sat on the couch and watched a movie.

I looked over and saw the girls snuggled to one of the guys. Zoe was with Kian, Dana was with Ricky, and Jessica was with Connor. I smiled and looked over at Jc who was alone and started thinking about him for some weird reason. Oh no, Spencer. Don't ruin this with Sam. You really love him.

We all fell asleep on accident and woke up the next morning. I was the first one up and before I opened my eyes, I cuddled up to Sam's arm more.. And he said "Goodmorning gorgeous" but that wasn't Sam's voice.. I open my eyes and it was Jc! What the hell! He must've fell asleep on the other side of me and I rolled over. This going to be bad.

Wait did he just call me gorgeous?

-----------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER LOL

Short little update, hope you like it. So Jc?? We'll have to see what happens.
Also, I'm a total #KIANDREA supporter! Just they're not together in this story 💁
Byee !
x