Chapter 9

Spencer's POV:

"So what do you say Gorgeous, will you be be my girlfriend ?" , is what Sam just asked me. I started smiling and blushing like crazy. I liked him so much, and he liked me back! It's almost like I'm dreaming, I couldn't be any happier.

"Of course, Sam!"

"Yes! Finally the girl of my dreams."

Sam was so sweet. In just this short amount of time, I got so many feelings for him.

We decided to stay in and swim for a little longer since the day would be over soon. We took pictures on his camera and he told me he was going to tell his fans about us. Which I appreciated because, it was so sweet that he never hid anything from his fans. I mean, I myself used to be one of those fan girls stalking his twitter.

Soon, the sun was setting and we decided to get out of the water. We walked back to the blanket, hand in hand, and sat down. He makes me so happy already. Sam Pottorff is my boyfriend. "I think I'm starting to fall for you" I whispered, he smirked after so I knew he heard me. I was starting to become embarrassed.. until he replied "I know im falling for you". He then kissed me at the perfect timing. The sunset and it was just me and Sam together, on the beach.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Spencer's Mom POV:

The girls told me our plan on Spencer meeting Sam worked. Yesss! I'm so happy for her, I know she watched his videos all the time. I've been giving her space because I know she wants to spend time with her new boyfriend, which I respect. I mean my little girl isn't so little anymore. I send her a few texts and drop a call every other day just to check on her. He better treat her right.

In about 3 weeks the house should be all packed up and empty and I myself can move to California with Spencer. She's been staying with her aunt and she's been having a good time. Although, as long as she's happy, I'm happy.
________________________________________________________________________________

Dana's POV:

We're finally in LAX! Yaassss.

Im so excited to see my little Spencie! We are going to have so much fun. Parties, clubs, cute boys, California is the place to be. I texted Spencer's Mom and she gave me her aunts number. We needed a ride to the house and quick, before Spencer finds out. She has no idea we are coming, it's gonna be crazy. Maybe we could all meet O2L! This going to be the best week of our lives! :)
_________________________________________________________________________________

Sam's POV:

This day couldn't have gone any better. I told Spencer I was giving her a tour of the city but I really planned the picnic on the beach. I knew she would love it.

I finally gained the confidence to ask out Spencer today, and she said yes! I was so nervous, if we wouldn't have been in the water I probably would've been sweating buckets. She makes me so happy and I'm just so glad to have met her and been able to spend this time in my life with her. Have I ever mentioned how beautiful she is? I could talk about how perfect her face is all day. That smile, those eyes, her little freckle by her lip. It makes her flawless in my eyes. I can't believe I get to call her mine.

After the sun set, we cleaned up and I walked Spencer back to her aunts. Her aunt wasn't home so I came in for a little bit. We sat on the couch and watched tv for a little bit, I couldn't stop thinking about kissing her again so I grabbed her chin and went for it. It was more passionate this time, and it was amazing. Just then, a bunch of people came through the door and walked in.

Spencer pulled away and her face turned red, she was blushing again. Adorable. But when she looked up to see who was there her face lit up. She jumped up and ran over to 3 girls and hugged them. She introduced me to them.

Dana, Zoe, and Jessica

They seemed really cool and nice, I should introduce them to the boys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick update! Hope you like it!
Can't sleep! Hope everybody else is having a great day/night :)
x