Chapter 13

Spencer's POV:

I was getting ready to hangout with Jc when I got a text from Sam.

From: Sammy<3

"This is the end. I'll always love you. Goodbye."

What the heck? What did Sam even mean?

That's when it hit me, Sam was going to to cut himself.. No just lightly but until he was dead.

I began panicking and grabbed my phone and started running towards the door.

I ran down the street as fast as I could. I won't make it there in time, I'll be to late. I have to help him! He can't do this.

I finally got to his house and grabbed his spare key he gave me, I ran into the bathroom in his room.

There he was, Sam. Standing there with blood everywhere, cuts on his arms, and tears streaming down his face.

I began to cry as I saw him. I can't believe this.

He stood there with a fresh new razor and said "Spencer, I'm sorry" , he started motioning it towards his neck but I started to scream. He stopped.

"Sam, you can't do this to yourself! Stop it, please. I cant be here without you! I won't let you do this! I love you with all of my heart, don't do this to me! I can help you and make you happy! Please don't die on me" I started balling my eyes out.

Sam gripped the razor again and sliced his neck. Blood spurted everywhere. I screamed and that's when Jc walked in. He must've heard me all the way from my house.

Sam was on the ground in my arms. I could feel him slowly slipping away. He can't do this to me. I couldn't breathe, I was crying and practically screaming.

Jc called an ambulance but it was too late..

The love of my life was dead.

"No, no!" I shouted and rolled off my bed. I opened my eyes and felt around for Sam and Jc. It was all a dream. Sam wasn't dead and I never had to witness that in my life.

I was sweating all over the place, the dream felt so real.

I must've fallen back asleep after I woke up. Those texts never happened. Thank god.

I realized, I need Sam. Sam meant everything to me and we need to talk.

I checked my phone and I really did have a text from Sam. I opened it and it said "I'll always love you, gorgeous".

You don't think... He wouldn't?

I ran to his house and this time it was real. I ran up to his room and began yelling before I even laid eyes on him. "Sam I love you! I will always love you. Don't do anything that will hurt you. I will always be here, you are my everything. I forgive you! I need you!"

I felt Sam wrap his arms around me, and I just lost it. I began crying but looked up. Thank god it wasn't like my dream.

"Babe, what's wrong? What happened?" He asked.

I looked him up and down and saw he had bandages on his wrists..

"Sam did you.. Cut? I said worried.

"I'm sorry, Spencer. Just I thought you hated me and I couldn't go on without you."

"Sam, listen to me. Whether we are together or not. You never do this again. I need you to be happy if you want me to be happy. You deserve the most wonderful life in the world no matter what! Not this. I love you Sammy."

A tear rolled down his cheek. "Spencer I love you more than anything."

_____________________

Sam's POV:

After Spencer came over and we talked, everything was better. I instantly became happier. That's what she can do to me. I know she's the one.

We spent the rest of the day just cuddling watching Disney movies.

She loved High School Musical and as long as she had a smile on her face, that's all that mattered.

I kissed her on the cheek and said "Spencer, I will never hurt you or us again."

_______________________

Little update! Hahaha, crazy!

Hope you like it. Give me a vote and throw a little comment in if you like it.

x