Chapter 17

Spencer's POV:

A couple days after Jc came to talk to me, my mom was finally moving to Cali. We were only a few blocks away from my aunt though. So I've been spending the last couple weeks, helping her set up and unpack everything. With two girls, we have ALOT of stuff.

I haven't talked to anybody since I left, except Kian. He's become more like a big brother to me lately and it's nice. Jc shoots me texts here and there but nothing from Sam.

It shouldn't bother me but it does..

I've just kinda been a little depressed since the Sam incident. Even my viewers on YouTube are noticing. I just don't know what to do or how to feel.

Well today I got a text from Kian, this was our conversation.

"Hey Spence, feeling any better?"

"A little, why what's up?"

"Well I found out a certain something.. And I think you should know."

"Alright Kian, just tell me"

"Spencer, Sam has a new girlfriend."

My heart sank down to my stomach. Sam had a girlfriend? I still love the guy and I guess he's just forgot about me.

I didn't text Kian back and sat in my room for the rest of the day. Later on, I got bored and decided to go on a run.

I was running with my headphones in when I tripped over my own feet and fell. Shit. Next thing I know, I see Sam running towards me and helping me stand up.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I hissed back.

"Let me help you. Your knees are all scraped and bleeding. Jump on my back, I'll carry you back to my house."

"Ugh, okay." I said sighing.

_______________________

Sam's POV:

I was walking outside when I saw someone fall. As I looked closer, I noticed it was Spencer.

I ran up to her and helped her up. I noticed she was bleeding and her knees were already bruising. I offered to take her to my house so I could help her clean up.

As we got into my house, I put her down and went to got pain relief cream and bandages. When I returned Spencer was tensed and you could tell she was nervous. I giggled a little, "Spence, it doesn't surprise that you tripped over your own feet" I said jokingly. She flashed a smile and laughed. After that it got quiet until she started to speak up.

"So Sam, how are you and Kylie?" She said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Good." I replied.

"Well that's nice, I should go. Thanks for fixing my knees up, see you around Sammy."

"Bye Spence" I whispered.

I loved it when she called me Sammy. It sounded so cute and adorable coming from her. I got to admit, seeing her again was really nice.

______________________

Spencer's POV:

After seeing Sam, I thought about him even more. It's all my fault me and him aren't together. I know me and him are supposed to be together. Not stupid Kylie.

_______________________

Jc's POV:

I've been texting Spencer but she doesn't reply. She ignores my calls, everything. I wanted to tell her that well Sam and I talked, and he hates my guts. Well who cares now.

I texted her again asking if she wanted to go to the skate park together and she actually replied.

"Sure, sounds fun. Sorry I've been ignoring u, just needed some me time. x"

"I understand, see you soon. Pick u up in 5 :)"

When I got to Spencer's she looked amazing. She had a bag with her lucky penny and her new one. Her two favorite boards, it was awesome that she could skate. Plus her fav skateboard. She's better than most the guys there to be honest.

When we got there I noticed Sam and Kylie.. Oh gosh.

________________________

Spencer's POV:

I couldn't tell what Jc was looking at until it hit me. Sam is here... With Kylie. I wanted to punch that girl in the face. She probably thinks she's the best girl skater here, well she's wrong.

I noticed her just doing kick turns every time and people were clapping for her. I started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Jc asked behind me.

" Just come with me , I'm going to show this girl who the queen of this skate park is." I said, anger obviously in my voice.

I went up to Kylie and told her to move to the side and she did, with some sarcastic comments. I began skating and next thing I knew I did my kick turns, ollie, nollie, and 180 ! I landed smoothly on all of them, and everybody was screaming my name and cheering.

"Next time Kylie, maybe you should go to the kids skate park. With all your little kick turns. Buh-bye."

I went up to Jc and he was so surprised. He knows I've been working hard to land all of those tricks.

"Spencer, I'm so proud of you!" He spoke.

"Thanks Jc, I'm glad you brought me."

" You really showed that girl up, you know."

"Oh yeah, I know." I said with a big smirk.

I looked around and saw Sam trying to hug Kylie so she didn't feel bad. But behind her back he held up a thumbs up and congratulated me on my new tricks. I giggled and he smiled.

"Text me later?" He mouthed.

I held a thumbs up and laughed.

_____________________

So I don't know skateboarding that well so sorry if this is like nonsense Lol. I hope you like this update and give this a big ole' vote if you like it and drop a comment. Thanks for reading! See y'all later!

x