Chapter 23

Spencer's POV:

When my flight landed, I didn't know what to do. So I just went to the bathroom in the airport and cried for a good 20 minutes.

I didn't want to go to my dad's, I wanted to be back in Cali.. With Sam.

He probably hates me right now. Although I deserve it. I did this, this is all my fault.

I know Sam is strong though, he can do this. He has Kian, just like when he was in high school.

He needs to learn that people love and care about him, focus on family, his future.

I was holding him back from everything. It's my fault.

I try to tell myself that this is the best for him, but that little spot in the back of my head worries what Sam will do.

I know Sam's past.. It worries me about what he might try to do.

Why is this so difficult?

______________________

Sam's POV:

After sitting here crying like a little bitch, I'm done. I'm not going to cry over her. She left me and that's that.

Maybe she can run off to Jc now too. Might as well.

I'm calling Kian, and we are gonna go out tonight. I don't need stupid Spencer.

"Yes you do" my subconscious retorts.

"You love her" she says again.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD" I scream at the top of my lungs.

At this point in confused, angry, hurt, I don't know what I am supposed to do.

Fight for her back? Let her go? It's so hard doing both.

She's my every thought, I just wish she wouldn't have left me.

I love her so much.

*3 weeks later*

Nothing has changed, I'm still in a depressed state. I never went out with Kian, I couldn't. I haven't talked to anybody in weeks. Family, the boys, or Spencer.

I feel like I'm falling apart.

I need to go eat and get outside, I'm need to be healthy. My fans would be heartbroken to see me like this.

I decided to get dressed and head to the beach.

I went to the spot where Spencer and I used to go all the time, and sat down. It relaxed me a little, I could picture her right here with me.

I miss her more than anything, I hope she knows that.. Maybe she misses me too..

About 30 minutes later, I decided to walk to the boys house. I haven't talked to Jc since I hit him, I haven't talked to Kian in he longest time and he's my best friend, Connor and ricky I miss so much.

_________________________

Spencer's POV:

*2 days ago*

I couldn't believe the text I just got from Kian...

I was speechless.

Jc had committed suicide.

Is this because he hit me? Was he already sad? I-I don't know what to do. I mean I've always liked Jc but Sam was the one for me.

Did he do this because me?

The boys must be devastated and the fans.. I should be there with them.

I'm got my airplane ticket and was on the next flight to LA.

I can't believe I was the reason why Jc Caylen had killed himself...

_________________________

Sam's POV:

I knock on the door and kian answers, he gives me a big hug. I start to cry and so does he.

Wait why is he crying?? .. Uh okay

I walk into the house and see all the boys, except Jc. He probably doesn't want to see me anyways.

Before I can walk upstairs, Kian grabs my arm.

"What?" I ask.

"You shouldn't go up there" Kian said back and lifted his arm.

I ran up the steps only to run into, her.

Spencer.

She was here? Why? What the hell is going on? I just stared at her and walked back down the stairs.

She came closer to me and said "Sam we need to talk.."

_____________________

I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER! This summer has been crazy busy for me, I hope you enjoy this update. I basically cried writing it lol. In the beginning of June, I got to meet O2L in Atlanta! It was the best experience ever. Love you guys!

xSpencer