Chapter 3

Spencer's POV:

After the goodbyes I put my bags in the car and give each of the girls one las hug. I calmed down to where I'm it crying anymore and. I'm actually excited. I'm actually move to Los Angeles, I might even meet O2L! Or.. Sam.

Jessica's POV:

I would miss her so much. We've been best friends since the 6th grade! Although maybe just maybe I would see her sooner then she thought. ;) I walk to her mom to have a quick chat with her before they go.

Spencer's Moms POV:

It broke my heart seeing Spencer have to leave all of her best friends. She was finally getting used to Georgia and getting a job. She graduated with her 3 best friends last summer: Jessica, Zoe and Dana. They were wonderful, gorgeous girls. Ever since the 8th grade they would tell me about moving to California together and just taking life as it goes but together. Jessica walks up to me saying "Hey Momma D", we start whispering so Spencer doesn't hear us. Spencer may not know now but she is in for a very very big surprise when we get to Los Angeles....

Spencer's POV:

I see Jessica and my mom whispering to each other.. Oh uh. That's never good, what are they hiding? I try listening but they both know me to well and are being extra quiet. I decide to walk over, "Hey Mom" . "Well hello" my mom said, "what are you guys talking about?" I ask. She giggles and says "nothing sweetheart". I try to forget about it, but the whole flight to LA I thought about it. What were they planning?

___________________________

Hey guys! Hope you like it.

x

P.S. Jessica, Dana, and Zoe I know your reading this.. I love you guys. <3