Chapter 24

Sam's POV:

What the hell is Spencer doing here? Has she been fucking around with Jc? Holy shit, I can't take this.

I try to go back downstairs but she grabs my hand and says "Sam we need to talk" .

"Spencer I don't want to know what you and Jc are doing okay? I thought maybe one day you would come back for me. I missed you every fucking second, it drove me mad. I stupidly thought you were doing the same but I guess not. I stayed strong for you just to find out you came back and chose Jc? You can understand why I don't want to talk to you."

Damn, I didn't think all that would come out.

She began to speak and shook my thoughts, "Sam, you don't know what happened? And I did miss you every second. I just wanted you to be happy and have a happy life. I hurt you and I can't forgive myself for it."

What happened while I was gone? Shit I like disappeared for weeks maybe months, and never talked to anyone.

I nodded my head and told her to continue.

"Sam, Jc is dead.. He committed suicide."

As soon as she said it I fell down to my knees and started crying.

Sure me and him didn't get along when it came to Spencer, but he was still my brother. Now my brother is gone.

I can't really explain how I feel right now, maybe shock? sadness? Maybe even anger at myself for not making things right with him after he hurt Spencer.

But I couldn't do that. I loved Spencer and he physically punched her in the fucking face. He had no right to do that to her or any girl for that matter. I just can't believe he took his own life.

I sat there crying for about 5 minutes before Spencer tried to talk again.

"Uh, you probably don't want me here. I'll leave" she stuttered and started to walk away.

She made me so angry for what she did but I don't care anymore. I love that girl more than anything in this world.

"No, please don't leave me. I need you here with me, I can't do this alone. Spencer please stay with me, I'm weak an-and I just fucking need you. I need you to hold me like you used to. Fuck, I need you here with me. Please please don't leave me again" I said while more tears streamed down my cheeks as the words came out of my mouth.

She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me. God I missed this. I missed the way she felt. It's like as soon as she touches me, my heart beats faster.

"I'll never leave you again Sammy, fuck I missed you so much. We can get through this" she said starting to cry herself.

We sat upstairs for hours just holding each other, this is all I ever want. Her in my arms.

I stood up and held on to her wrist so she would come with me, and she winced in pain. What the hell? That's when I saw it. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Spencer, w-what is that?" I frowned.

__________________________

Im so so sorry! I haven't updated in forever, this summer has been really crazy for me. I promise I will start updating more often.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give it a thumbs up and leave in the comments what you think because I love hearing from you guys! Also, thank you so much for 6.6K views!! That's amazing :)

xSpence