9/Drama Llama

Narrative

When Millie and Finn walked out of the closet, Sadie's face went slowly from laughing to anger and jealousy. It's obvious that Finn and Millie kissed.

Millie could tell right when she looked at Sadie. Oh no, she thought. They kept walking to join the others in the circle.

At first, everyone thought Sadie was going to ignore it, but then she stood up.

"Are you fucking kidding me Finn?!" Sadie says as she jabs her finger into his chest.

Finn grabs her hand and slowly takes it off of him, "No, I-I... Sorry Sadie. But-"

"He's hard to get," Millie says, both apologetically and defensively.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Sadie says, stepping closer to Millie and getting into her face.

"Sadie," Millie says calmly, "you are the one who warned me that Finn was a player the first time I told you I had a crush on him."

Sadie opens her mouth, and then shuts it. Gaten stands up to get a better veiw. Noah stands up, and then walks over and stands next to Finn.

"You knew I liked him Sadie, and at the beginning of school you seemed to hate him. But you went for it anyway. Why?"

*Romeo sits and frowns awkwardly*

Sadie sighs, her eyes beginning to well up with tears. A bucket that's ready to overflow.

"Well, I always saw Finn with Caleb. And I really liked Caleb, But Caleb has a girlfriend, so I thought- and Finn was such I player I thought he wouldn't care if I- then I found out he's actually a pretty cool guy and-"

"You were trying to use me to get to Caleb?" Finn says, his voice rising.

Tears begin to fall down Sadie's cheeks and Caleb stands up and has a very confused look on his face. Romeo is just sitting and watching, his eyebrows showing worry and concern.

"Don't even start with that Finn! Before you met Millie, you went through girls as often as you change your clothes!" She yells.

This makes Millie a bit mad, because she knows that it's true, he dated a LOT of girls. Millie feels bad for her friend Sadie, despite the fact that she betrayed and yelled at her. But that happens, she still was Sadie's friend. Millie pulls her into a tight hug.

Everyone stares at the hug in confusion, but everyone joins in, even Romeo.

When everyone pulls away, Millie asks softly, "But what we need to know Sadie, is do you truly like Finn, or Caleb?"

Sadie pauses.

"I still like Caleb."

"Then why'd you kiss Finn like ten minutes ago?" Caleb says, arching his eyebrows.

"I-I, it's just you have a girlfriend already. A-and I thought, Finn's good looking and a good kisser so why not give him a shot?"

"I don't have a girlfriend Sadie. I just told you that the night at the pool because I thought it was too soon to date each other."

"Wait," Millie said, "At the pool you asked Caleb out?" Sadie nods.

"And when he said no, you went over and flirted with Finn in the pool?" Millie finishes.

Sadie nods again.

"Woooow," Caleb says.

"I'm sorry. I just. I don't know what I was thinking, I wanted to make you jealous or, I don't know. I'm really sorry everyone. I ruined everything," Sadie says, wiping her tear stained cheeks.

"I forgive you Sadie," Millie says gently, "I know boys can drive you crazy. And liking someone can drive you to do crazy things." Millie looks at Romeo, wondering if he gets the reference from middle school, or if he's not the same guy.

"I forgive you too Sadie, I have more to apologize about than anybody. I broke a lot of hearts, most girls know what they are getting themselves into, wanted the same thing I did. But that wasn't always the case. I know how you feel Sadie," Finn says, looking over at Millie.

"Heavy stuff," Gaten says with a soft chuckle.

"Let's just go to sleep," Noah suggests. Everyone nods in agreement, everyone except Millie, Sadie, and Caleb.

Why don't they want to go to sleep?

To be continued...