14/

Shit is about to go down

Finn turned around immediately after Millie squealed. Romeo had a knife pointed right at Finn's chest.

Millie tensed as she tore off the peice of duck tape on her mouth.

"Romeo stop right now!" She yelled at him.

Romeo takes a swipe at Finn, and makes a small cut on his arm, but not close enough for a deep cut, Millie gasps. Finn grabs Romeo's arm with both hands.

"I'm getting help!" Millie says, running towards the bathroom door.

"Hell no!" Romeo says, still trying to get his arm out of Finn's grip.

He broke free and grabbed Millie's arm, yanking her in front of him, a human shield.

He held the knife up to Millie's neck.

"LET HER GO YOU BASTARD!" Finn shouts at him, Finn took a step towards Millie, but Romeo held the knife even closer to her neck. Millie gasps, trying to hold completely still.

"No, let me have my way with Millie, and she remains unharmed. But if you don't," Romeo says pressing the knife just hardly close enough so it doesn't cut her, "I'll slit her throat."

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!"

Romeo presses the knife harder, Millie grits her teeth in pain.

Romeo's plan had taken to long to go through, they were outside of fireworks outside. There's no doubt that someone heard the yelling. It was at this moment he realized, he fucked up.

Gaten, Cole, Caleb, and some guy Finn didn't know came barging through the door, nearly causing Romeo to actually cut Millie.

Romeo was caught off guard and Finn snatched the knife from his hand, then pulling Millie to his side. The boys grabbed Romeo's arms.

"You sick bastard," Cole spits at him.

"No girl is ever going to want to date you now," Caleb adds.

"Amen to that," Gaten adds.

Finn smiles with victory, until he realizes his shoulder is a little bit wet. Millie had been silently sobbing into his shoulder.

The four boys dragged Romeo out of the bathroom. Probably about to publicly shame him.

Millie broke down.

"Come on Mills, let's get out of here, and fix our cuts."

After cleaning and putting band aids on their Romeo-inflicted injuries, they drove to the lake. They went to their  new favorite spot, right where they had their first date.

Millie, still crying, plops down in the grass.

"I'm so sorry Millie, I should've been inside to check on you sooner."

Millie takes a huge breath, "I can't believe him, I-I can't believe this."

She continues to cry, Finn sits beside her, wrapping his arms around her. The sky was dark and full of stars.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to go to the party, Finn," Millie says with a hint of anger, still trying to steady her breathing.

Finn was silent.

"You knew I didn't want to go Finn!" She whisper yells.

"Millie, I- I'm sorry, I had no idea this was the reason."

"Well," she begins to sob harder. Finn hated to see Millie cry, to see her in pain.

But what Finn hated more, is that if he hadn't talked Millie into going to the party, none of this would've happened.

"I'm sorry Millie," he whispers into her hair.

"What did he do? Do you want to talk about it?" Finn asks carefully.

Millie shakes her head, "N-no."

She buries her head back into his chest.

Once Millie had managed to calm down, both Finn and Millie lay down in the grass, fingers intertwined. The sky was  clear, which was rare.

"I haven't seen the stars in a while," Millie says dreamily.

Finn chuckles, "Me neither."

Millie sighs,"Even though it's dark, it's still kind of warm."

"Yeah," Finn agrees.

"No really, I'm super hot," Millie says sitting up.

Finn shoots upwards, "Here, take your jacket off."

"You know what," Finn says smirking, "that lake is pretty cold."

Millie scoffs.

"It'll cool ya right off."

Millie raises her eyebrow, "Okay, lets swim."

To be continued...
I don't know where this is going, sorry this chapter is kind of short.