17/ "Just a Prank"

General

"Guys, when do you think Millie will get here?" Gaten asks.

"Probably any minute," Noah replied.

"Is everything all ready for the prank?" Gaten asks.

"Yep," Caleb says and Finn nods.

"Guys, don't you think this is kind of a cruel prank?" Sadie asks, second guessing the plan.

"Maybe a little, it's just a prank though it'll be funny," Gaten says.

Finn felt a little weird about the whole thing, but he wanted to see Millie jealous, he thought it was hot. But still the same time, he didn't want to make Millie sad.

It's just a prank though, Sadie and Finn won't actually do anything.

The door bell rings, "Okay go in the closet!" Caleb whisper yells, and walks to the door.

He opens it and greets Millie, "Hey Millie, everyone is just waiting in then TV room."

"Okay."

They walk in the room.

"Where's Sadie and Finn?" Millie asks.

"They haven't gotten here yet."

"Oh."

"You can hang up your jacket in the closet," Caleb says.

"Okay," Millie nods.

Finn

I could here Millie's voice outside of the closet. I was nervous of hurting her, but once she found out it was a prank she'd laugh. And say, "What was I thinking? Finn loves me."

Sadie and I stepped closer together, trying not to laugh. My lips were mere inches from her's. Sadie cupped my cheek to make it more realistic, but it was a tiny bit uncomfortable.

The door opens and the light turns on. I start leaning in, being careful to still not touch Sadie's lips.

Millie drops her jacket, "What?"

Millie's eyes water, "How could you?"

"Millie it's just-" Millie cut Sadie off.

"I should've know you're just a player Finn, dating me until a better option comes around!"

"And Sadie I thought you liked Caleb? You're my best friend?"

"Millie you don't understand it was just a-"

"I don't want to hear it."

Millie grabs her jacket and starts to run out of the closet.

"Millie it was just a prank!" Gaten shouts.

"Yeah Mills it was a prank, they didn't do anything," Noah adds on.

Finn and Sadie rush out of the closet.

"We didn't kiss I swear Millie," Finn pleads.

Millie just shakes her head, "If stuff like this keeps happening I don't know how I'm going to just keep brushing it off."

"Your Instagram, the picture of Finn with all the heart emojis?"

Sadie presses her lips together. Caleb looks like her just heard about this, he crosses his arms.

Millie scoffs, tears falling from her eyes, "Yeah."

"Even if it is just a prank, it wasn't funny. I don't know why you'd ever want me to think your were cheating on me," she looks at Finn.

"All of you."

"Millie we're sor-"

"It just forces me believe that maybe you still are a player, just playing hard to get. Kiss me, then kiss my best friend how iconic."

"Millie if you really still think that about me, than maybe we shouldn't be dating if you can't trust me," Finn says, instantly regretting it.

"Yeah I kind of got the picture," Millie snaps back.

"I did trust you Finn. I loved you."

Finn gasps, they hadn't told each other that they love each other yet, this was definitely not how he wanted it to go. He slaps himself across the face in his mind, repeatedly.

And with that Millie starts walking towards the door.

"Millie come on it's a prank, we're sorry."

Millie opens the door and she drives home.

Millie forces a laugh, crystal ball.

To be continued...
Dun dun DUUUNNN