6: Monsters Ball

Chapter Six

I giggled as I felt kisses being littered across my collarbones, making their way up. "Mm. Stefan," I moaned quietly.

"Is this okay?" He whispered in my ear. His hands sliding up my shirt I wore. His cold hands against my hot torso, made me shiver. But I still turned slightly to look at him, opening my eyes. "Well, hello, beautiful."

"Morning, babe," I yawned. I sat up slowly, checking the time. "It's already 11:30 AM. We slept in? Stefan, how long have you been up?"

"A few hours. I got up, sat around. Went outside and did a few laps around the house, decided not to explore the town. Took a shower. Read a few pages of your diary. And now I just made brunch because you're probably hungry after skipping the dinner you so badly wanted. Now here I am I to wake you up," he answered and I was shocked.

"Oh, my god. Is there coffee too?" I asked, getting excited. He didn't wake me up early and he made me food?

"Um, yes and no. I made coffee this morning. There's still some in the pot. But I poured some blood bags into glasses like you said you liked," he said.

"Wow. Thank you," I said, pecking his lips. "I can totally get used to this."

He chuckled softly and got off the bed. He helped me out and took my hand, leading me downstairs. We went into the dining room where brunch was all set. He pulled out my chair and we sat down and ate. We talked, mainly him asking me questions to learn about me.

"So what are we going to do today?" He asked me when we were done eating. He was washing our dishes and I was making myself coffee.

"Day two. No memories... how about we flip through pictures so you can know who all our friends are?"

"Okay," he agreed.

***

"I'm so hungry," Stefan told me, his finger pressing against his fangs. "I need a blood bag. Just give me a second and then we can finish looking through your baby photos cause you were adorable--"

"Hey, no, wait," I said, grabbing his as he went to get off the floor. "Can um, can we try something instead of a blood bag?"

"Like a person?" He asked and I laughed.

"Something like that. But more intimate. Between us," I said and he furrowed his brows. I crawled over to him, getting onto his lap. He bit his bottom lip sexily, sliding his hands up my thighs that straddles him.

"What does that mean?"

"I told you I couldn't keep blood down when I first turned... It was because Damon said I could only keep down blood from the vein... And he made me do something that later got you and I into a fight."

"What?"

"I bit him. I drank from him. And it was intoxicating. He warned me it was intimate. And when I told you. You were... you were so livid, Stef."

"And you want us to try that now?"

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. "I get if you don't want to. It's weird. We've never done it... but I was just thinking why not? You're hungry. And I'm... I'm here."

"And you want us to be closer? Me to be closer to you."

"Yeah."

"It's not weird. Weird is that we're vampires to begin with."

"So we can try?"

"Sure, Kenz."

I froze, my eyes widening. "Say that again."