Chapter 1 ~ The audition

Hey everyone this is Abigail and it is the first story that i upload. I hope you like it and please don't hesitate to vote, comment and share it with your friends. Also i want to apologise in advance for any mistakes❤❤

                  |Somin POV|
There i was.... walking and nervously biting my lower lip. "Why" you'll ask, simply because i was on my way ti audition for the DSP Media company. It was my dream to become a idol, not because i wanted to be famous,  but because i wanted to share my emotions and feeling with people who can understand me. I wanted to make music so people all around the world could feel happy and calmed. Maybe also to feel like there's someone who understands them, who feels the same way as them.
To be honest i was really scared that emocions would get the best of me and ruin everything. It wasn't my first time auditioning, but it certainly the biggest and the most important one. Because of my thoughts i didn't notice i had arrived and that i already found myself waiting in the line. It wasn't too long, but definitely enough to strike a nerve.

                           ~~~

It has been a hour and a half of waiting and i was so close to just leaving because if there's anything that i hate in this world is waiting...no wait, i also hate bugs. They scare the fcuk out of me.

???: "Is Jeon Somin here?"

Ughh seriously when will this end?

???: "Jeon Somin?"

OH SHIT THAT'S ME!!

Somin: "Oh sorry, here!"

???: "Follow me please"

So i did what she said, followed her, listened to her advices about things i should and shouldn't do when i go to the stage and lastly grabbed the microphone with confidence. After the count down from three it was time to go out there, to the place that at the moment felt like your life depended on it. If you did wrong and they laughed at you you go to hell and if you do right and they clap you go to heaven. So here it comes, i steped on the stage, introduced myself and started singing.

                            ~~~

It's been 3 days and still no call from them. Maybe... i wasn't exepted, maybe i didn't win the audition and they didn't lik...

My thoughts were interupted by a phone call.

"HOLY PEPPERONI PIZZA IT'S THEM!!!!!"

Somin: "Emm... h-hello??"

???: "Is this Jeon Somin?"

Somin: "YES, i mean yes that's me"

???: "We are calling from the BSP Media company and you are welcomed here today at 5 o'clock."

I looked at my clock and it ticked 2pm (sorry ><).
GOD I HOPE I'VE WON IT.

Somin: "Sure i'll be there. Thank you for your time!"

???: "Have a nice day!"

Somin: "You too, goodbye!"
*End of call*

"OOOOOOMMMMMGGGG I'MMM GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!!!! OOOOH GOOOOD!!
OK SOMIN PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! You have 3 hours till the time comes so first thing is taking a really long shower to take all the sweat you just created by a 1 minute call, then drying, curling hair, clothes and make up. FIGHING!!"

I stated by taking a shower, a really long one. I used my expensive shampoo which it's smell lasts for more than 3 days, my trustful soap wich makes my skin glow like i've been thrown holy water at and of course i couldn't forget shaving. After i went out i dried my hair and brushed it gently.......well at least gentlier than usual. I usually almost break my hairbrush but not this time tho. I go to my room and pick an outfit that would look well put. I choose this(picture below)

I think it will look good and not too extra

I do a really light make up...

well i tried to think that it was light

...well i tried to think that it was light.

For my hair i thought of doing something simple like beach waves.

It was already been 1 hour so i have 2 more left. Why don't i just make something to eat. If i go there with a empty stomach i'll probably hit my ass on the floor by the news i'll recive. I started making something that was fast but also something that would make me full. What about spaghetti and a nice salad? I'll stick with that. 

                           ~~~