Chapter 27 ~ I forgive you

The morning came and after a 10 minute drive we arrived at the place we'd be shooting the mv. Cameras were being placed on their spots, the back up dancers were warming up and the makeup artists were doing some touch ups on the members. The manager told us to go to our placed and the music started playing in the background after a countdown from three we started dancing.

We were doing our best to look fierce on the cameras and not mess up at the same time but it was hard when you had an injury on the back of your shoulder.

Director: "GOOD!! KEEP IT UP YOU GUYS!!" He praised us.

We danced and danced till the moment of the main chorus came where we had to do an arm wave but when i did i winched in pain and immediately stopped.

"CUT!"

Mr.Min: "Somin-ah, are you ok?? What's wrong??"

Sm: "A-ahh, nothing. I'm ok..."

Mr.Min: "Are you sure? Nothing hurts right?"

Sm: "Yeahh nothing hurts..." he didn't really buy it but still let it slide anyway.

Mr.Min: "Let's take a break. Good job everybody!!"

Jw: "Yahh Somin are you ok?? What happened back there?"

Sm: "Oh nothing nothing. My arm must have been frozen. I guess I didn't warm up enough. Hehe"

Jw: "Your shoulder hurts doesn't it?" She said straight up

Sm: "......Yeah.... it does." There was no point in hiding it, was there??

Jw: "You have to go to a doctor girl. It won't heal itself." She was right but I didn't want anyone to find out because i didn't want Matt to be in trouble so i'd rather bear with the pain.

We returned to the set and after the cue we started dancing again. This time i coped with the pain with a smile on my face.

Director: "Aaaand we're done! Good job everybody! This will be a big hit i can already tell."

|BM's POV|

"CUT"

Oh Somin.... you are clearly hurt.... I'm so sorry...

Director: "Back on set everybody. Let's give it another shot!"

I was so worried about her. This time she didn't react at all to the pain, as if she wasn't feeling anything.

Director: "Aaaand we're done! Good job everybody! This will be a big hit i can already tell."

I walked up to Somin to talk to her while she was resting after the dance.

|Somin's POV|

Bm: "Somin-ah...."  Ohhh he's talking to me!

Sm: "Y-yes Matt?" I was a little hesitant but so was he.

Sm: "Please... go check your wound at the doctor and..... I'm sorry!" He said quickly and after handing me a bottle of water he stormed off.  I guess I'm gonna get it checked then.

A few days passed and I hadn't talked at all with him. When he crossed paths we acted like we didn't see each other and it was driving me nuts. This can't keep going. I'm gonna be the responsible adult and talk it out with him...... but before i do that i have to go meet up with da gang and check the know ready mv before it gets published. We all entered a room with food or drinks in our hands since it was dinner time.

Js: "Here it is yo. Gather up and let's watch it" when we got comfortable and in position Taehyung started the video on hit computer but as the first few seconds went by the lights turned off and so did the computer.

Jw: "Aww man..... right when it started???" She whined in disappointment. "I'm gonna go check what's wrong with the lights." She took her phone and turned the torch on.

Js: "I'm coming with you." He insisted

Jw: "You don't have t-"

Js: "HAHAHAHAHAHA Jiwoo you are a funny girl." He pushed her outside the room and now you were left alone with Matthew.

Silence filled our bodies like oxygen and we exhaled awkwardness. I was usually really bothered by the darkness but that wasn't the case this time. What bothered me were the words i so hopelessly failed to let out.

I really wanted to ask him why he acted like that, what was he thinking at that moment. Most importantly i want to tell him that i forgive him and i miss him..... it's been so long since we last had a normal conversation.

"Somin..."

"Matthew..."

Bm: "Oh I'm sorry, please continue." I could tell he was hesitant.

I let out an i-got-this sigh and got up from my seat so i could tell him what was eating me up before i lost courage. "Matthew i really wan- aaaahhh!" I suddenly tripped and fell on the ground.

Bm: "Somin!!!" He quickly pulled me up and sat me close to him. Without wasting any time we turned the torch of his phone on and placed it in a position that lit up my knees which showed that one of then got scratched up. "Oh no!! You got hurt" he quickly pulled out a tissue paper from his pocket and wet it with the water from the water bottle sitting on the table.

Gently he pressed the wet tissue into the wounded area. I winced in pain and laid my arms around his neck closing my eyes shut. He slightly blew on my scrapped knee and whipped it clean.

This scenario reminded me of the day we went to the cinema all together and we took care of me as if i was a little child. It was the time i was slowly falling in love with him, when everything was simple and hadn't turned to absolute shit. I giggled at that thought and looked at him but it seems that it got his attention too.

Our faces were inches away from each other and i could feel his breath softly hitting my face. My heart was beating like crazy looking at his face in such a dim light. It suddenly got intense and i could tell his breath hardened at the sudden closeness and realisation that i was sitting in his lap.

Looking at him and being this close to him gave me the strength i needed.

Sm: "Matthew..." i placed my hand in his cheek slightly brushing it with my thumb. "I missed you.."

His head hung low after those words and pulled me close in a hug while resting his forehead on my shoulder. "I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry...."

My heart got crushed by his sadness so i gently caressed his hair with my right hand.

Sm: "I forgive you Matt. I was never mad at you or anything like that. So please don't be sad." With my other hand i lifted his head up resulting to being even closer than before.

As his face was slowly coming closer to mine i whispered:

"I love you Matt"

After that i forgot the world existed when his lips rested on mine.

~~~

No you are not dreaming, i did actually update. I had all my finals this month and man i didn't have time for anything.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to vote, comment and share some love💖💖💖

P.s.: i have also been working on some new fan fictions which include bts blackpink also big bang and I'm really looking forward to publishing them after this one is done. With that being said the other chapters will be coming sooner than ever before so please keep on reading.