Chapter 24 ~ Thank You

As we kept swinging around the room he suddenly pulled me closer to himself and now, he hadn't just placed his hands on my waist, but his arms were holding me tighly to his body. He lowered his head and placed it on my shoulder.

Sm: "Mattew are you ok?"

Bm: "Somin, i...."

My heart started beating so fast. What is he doing to say???

Bm: "I want to say thank you, for everything. I'm really glad you are in my life and very thankful to all the times you've been by my side."

Sm: "Matt, what are you saying?? What could i have possibly done to help you?? You were always the one who helped ME." I lowered my head, feeling sad. He started chuckling.

Bm: "Look, you don't have to give me meat or beer to help me" i immediately blushed from embarrassement. "You've made me realise so many thing i never thought I'd understand and because of that I'm happy. So, thank you!"

I raised my head and smiled at him. "Well i guess you're welcome"

-

It was a little after midnight and i was almost asleep. The lights were off and everything was quiet but suddenly i heard footsteps. Oh, Jiwoo must have gotten up. I slowly opened my eyes to her direction but she was fast asleep. I heard them again. What's going on?

I got up thinking that maybe some people who were also staying at this hotel were up so i went to check just in case. I unlocked the door and opened it. I sticked my head out to check but no one was there.

When i was about to go in i heard a sound, like something fell on the ground. I looked at the other direction and it was dark, i almost saw nothing. I left my room and slowly walked up to the corner of the hall.

Nothing could be seen but for a split second the light reflected at a metal object which seemed like....A KNIFE???

I got scared and at that moment i heard someone giggling. A person walked out of the dark and there i saw a man with a mask holding a big knife.

He was now walking towards me so I started running with all i had but so did he. I didn't want to go in my room because Jiwoo was there and i couldn't let her get hurt.

I went down the stairs and he was still behind me trying to catch me. Fate seemed to be against me because i tripped and fell, or so i thought. When i was on the ground i saw a small place to hide so while i had a little time i went in there.

I was shaking and almost crying. I didnt even want to breathe so he wouldn't hear me. "Please, somebody save me"

|BM's POV|

I couldnt sleep. I kept thinking of her and having flashbacks of earlier today. Ughh i have to see her!! I got up and went to her room.

I knocked but for some reason it was open. Why was it open?? I looked inside and there was only Jiwoo who was sleeping, but no sign of Somin, she wasn't in the room.

Where could she have gone? I clearly didn't see her on my way here so she must have gone down the stairs to see the sea.

I started walking down the stairs and there i saw something that caught my attention. A small bracelet with white flowers....which belongs to Somin.

Now i was worried so i hurried my steps but immediately stoped when i heard a man's voice say "Come out sweety, i know you're here somewhere. You don't have to be quiet, it's ok you can cry. Hehehe" 

No.... He can't be after Somin right?? I sticked my head out to see this person and he was checking everywhere while holding a knife. He got down and my heart sunk when i heard him say "Found ya"

He pulled a girl out of a cabin while she was screaming and it WAS Somin. That's it! I looked around for something to hit him with and there i saw some packed metal tubes so i took one of them and as fast as i could i hit him.

He let her go, i hit again, he was growling in pain, i hit again, he was down on the ground, i hit again and again. He wasnt moving anymore so i stoped and breathed heavily.

I let go of the metal peice and ran to Somin. She was crying so much.

Bm: "It's ok, I'm here now. You're safe... You're safe" i hugged her really tightly. She was shaking like a frightened kitten. I couldn't bear to see her like that and without knowing a tear fell down my face too.

I carried her on my arms and let her cry on shoulders while taking her to my room because i know she won't feel safe on her own. She suddenly stopped crying and was trying to catch her breath.

Sm: "Thank you......" And with that she fell fast asleep

~~~

Hello beautiful people.
How are you?
I hope you like this chapter and as always don't forget to shower it with love by voting, commenting and sharing.
I'll see you at the next chapter

Bbye❤❤