Chapter 28 ~ What Girlfriend??

|BM's POV|

What is happening? Why are we kissing? She has a boyfriend and I'm not in love with her....

"I love you Matt"

Daboom daboom daboom

....am i??

I mean i love her so much she is a very good friend and member of the group but that's all.

If that's so..... why are my hands moving towards her face?

She has always been there for me, helping me, supporting me, motivating me, bringing my mood up. She is honestly amazing but i never saw her as something more than a friend because i had a crush on Jiwoo but i think that all left after i saved her from that burglar and when she kissed me... my heart beat like crazy.  When i saw her underneath Yoori i lost it, i got so jealous i started beating him up and hurting my dear Somin. Are those..... signs of love??? If it's true then yes,

I'm in love with her.

The light suddenly turned on and we slowly stopped kissing and looked up to it. Then it hit me....

SOMIN JUST CONFESSED TO ME!!!!!
I KISSED SOMIN!!!!!

|Somin's POV|

SOMIN YOU IDIOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!

"I love you Matt!!" ARE YOU DUMB??? YOU KNOW YOU JUST CONFESSED RIGHT??? PABO PABO PABOOOOO!!

??: "Oh.....my......god......" a girly voice caught our attention and we both turned our heads.

Sm: "H-haerin?!!" All our eyes were wide at the sudden arrival of the fellow idol.

Hr: "Y-YAHH!!! SOMIN PABO!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???" Her anger was more than obvious at this moment but so were the tears gathered on her eyes.

Bm: "Haerin-ssi, you are younger than Somin-ah, shouldn't you be calling her un-"

Hr: "I DONT CARE!!" She kept screaming while never removing her eyes from me.  "What are you doing on his l-lap??? GET AWAY FROM HIM!!" Her words were those of someone who's hurt but also insecure and maybe in the verge of giving up.

Sm: "Haerin-ssi," i got up and went straight to her, there next to the door. My eyes were looking fiercely in her hers giving shivers to her back. She was looking scared now. "I'm your unnie so show me respect" she didn't say anything but i was assuming she was gathering courage to fight back for the last time. And so she did. She raised her hand ready to slap me but when i closed my eyes to prepare for the pain nothing happened. Her small hand was stopped by a noticeably bigger one.

Hr: "Y-Yoori oppa??" She was as shocked as i was at that moment.

Yr: "If you ever think of touching her I'll make sure you never step foot on this building ever again . Heard me??"  He was scary af.

Hr: "I'm sorry oppa!!!" With that she ran off.

Yoori smiled at me and made a step closer to me.
Yr: "U ok lil bean??" He ruffled my hair.

Sm: "Yeah thanks" i cutely slapped his hand away from my head and started fixing my hair.

Bm: "i guess I'll be going now..." he started heading outside but Yoori stopped him by blocking the door with his arm.

Yr: "I think you two have things to talk about" he smiled at both of us and then left.

Bm: "Well that's a first."

Sm: "A first for what??" I got a little confused at that sentence.

Bm: "A boy volunteerly leaving his girlfriend alone in a room with another man"

Sm: "Girlfriend? What girlfriend???" Now i was really confused as hell. He smirked a little.

Bm: "I mean you. Aren't you Yoori's girlfriend??"

Sm: "Yoori's whaaaaat???? No wayyy!!! Why would you think that??"

Bm: "You're not??" He seemed a little dumbfounded "But you are always together and always leave the building with him and that night as well you...." i stopped him.

Sm: "No Matthew, he is not my boyfriend. He is just a friend that was there for me through some bad times but that's all. And about that night, it wasn't his fault, it was mine. I was very drunk and as embarrassing as it is to say i...... i thought he was you.... s-so i pulled him on top of me.." i hid my face behind my hands but you could still see the redness in my ears.  I thought he'd find me disgusting and leave right there but nothing was happening so i put my hands down and instead of an angry face he had a shy smile on.

Sm: "I-i don't get it.... aren't you mad at me or something?" Without wasting time he pulled me closer and hugged me.

Bm: "I'd never be mad at you" I admit i was shocked but i soon let it slide and hugged him back forgetting everything.

??: "Now that's something i'd want to remember forever."

~~~

Hey guysss here's the new chapter as promised so i hope you enjoy it.

As always don't forget to vote, comment and shower this story with love ❤️❤️❤️

Qotd: "have you ever switched biases from any groups?"
Aotd: "yes, I'm guilty, i have"

Also i just saw this:

Emmm what?? How? Why?? Wow omggg wasn't expecting that

Emmm what?? How? Why?? Wow omggg wasn't expecting that. Man.... #66 on kard??? I'm—

Thank you so much everyone for being such angels and actually reading it wow omg I'm still shook.

All jokes aside I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU LOTSSS
❤️💜💞💝🧡💓💛💗💚❣️💖💙💕💘❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💘❤️💕🧡💙💛💖💜💗💞💓💝💙🧡💞💓🧡💚💕💖💓💞❤️💛💚💙🧡💝💖💞💜💝💜💛💕💖💝💜💜💓❣️💘💚💜💞💖💕💚❤️💞💞💖💘💚🧡💝💝💝💜💗💖💕💚