Chapter 25 ~ Is that how you really are?

I open my eyes and outside could be seen a really bright light so I guess it was already morning. I sat up, looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my room. I got up from the bed, put my shoes on and left that room.

When I walked outside i saw that the police was everywhere and it seemed that they had arrested a person which turned out to be the robber from last night. I was still a little afraid so I hid the corner of the building but quickly built my courage again and walked straight ahead.

??: "Hello Miss are you Jeon Somin?" A police officer asked me

Sm: "Yes that's me."

??: "Where you the one attacked by this man?" He asked again.

Sm: "Yes it was me." I replied again

??: "Don't worry Miss, everything will be alright. We caught the bad guy. You can continue your vacation freely. We are so sorry for your disturbance." With that he left.

Jw: "Somiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!" I felt Jiwoo's arms strangle me while holding her tears in. "What would i do without you??" I just have her a reassuring smile

Yr: "Somin...." I heard a voice call me from behind which i knew belonged to Yoori. "I still can't belive all of this.. Wh-what if h-he..."

Sm: "Shhhh" i hushed him. "I'm totally ok now. See?? Not a scratch."

Yr: "Oh thank god" he hugged me.

Sm: "He isn't the only one you should be thanking." He let go and looked at me in confusion. "I wouldn't have been safe and sound if it wasn't for Matthew." I looked behind Yoori to rest my eyes at Matt in the back who was surrounded by the other worried girls.

My sight never left him while my legs moved themselves towards him. I had lost control of my body.
Bm: "Somin?" He saw me and was waiting for me. The crowd didn't stop me from approaching him and when i did my armes pulled him closer and i gently kissed him.

Everybody was in shock and so was i

Everybody was in shock and so was i. I quickly pulled away with my eyes shooting open, so were Matt's.

Sm: "I-i i'm so sorry i don't know why i did that" i was slowly taking some steps back when the road was finally clear and i ran out of the hotel.

Bm: "W-what...??"

|BM's POV|

D-did she just.... kiss me???!!!

I was in such a shock. I still couldn't believe that Somin had kissed me. Why would she do that? Was she just too overwhelmed by what has happened so she wasn't thinking straight or does she actually.... like me....?? No!! Even if it's true i don't wanna belive it. There's no way Somin would like me, i mean, she likes that Yoori guy for sure. They spend the whole time together. It's even possible that they're dating. But evenso... why did she kiss me???

~A few hours later~

It's already time to celebrate Jeomin's birthday so there was no time to hide or feel embarrassed. I had to look good. I took my phone out and called Jiwoo which picked up immediately.