Chapter 7 ~ Protection

After some time we decided to seperate and i invited Jiwoo to come to my place for a sleepover. As we were talking out of nowhere she brought Matthew up.

J: "Hey you should really talk more with Matthew."

S: "It's not that easy"

J: "It is! You just have to talk like he is your friend which he is so just do it"

S: "I don't even know what to tell him"

J: "Maybe start asking him about himself?"

Somin: "You aren't serious, are you? -.- "

J: "Ok then ask him to netflex and chill" she winked devilishly at me

S: "I prefer the first option"

After some, i mean a lot of talking we fell asleep. The next day came and we decided to have a girls day before we went to the cinema. We did facials, massages, shopping, we got our nails and make up done and lastly hair. Time passed fast and we found ourselves walking infront of the cinema. We could see the boys waiting for us with popcorn and drinks on their hands. Jiwoo ran to Taehyung and helped him with the popcorn as he holded the drinks. I shyly went to BM and asked if he nedded  some help. He smiled at me and gave me the tickets.

BM: "Hold these, i can take care of the other things. I don't want you to get tired" with that i blushed and became red like a red light filling a whole room with light. I was seriously not thinking straight and obviously not walking like that either. I stared at the tickets and smiled like a moron. If someone saw me they'd think i fell in love with them. All i could feel was my heart pounding...also my face smashed to a door and my butt on the floor. I...am...so...stupid....

BM: "Yah Somin are you ok??"

T: "Somin-ah what happened?"

J: "S-Somin...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY CHEESE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

As she was laughing i felt so embarresed and hid my face with my knees which i had pulled up closer to me.  I could hear that Jiwoo stoped laughing. Just after that i felt two arms carrying me from the ground and bringing me up in a bridal way.

BM: "Somin are you ok??'' He looked straight onto my eyes "Do you need me too carry you to the chairs as well?"

All i managed to say was a really timid "I'm ok now" but he still had me in his strong arms "You are too small to be ok after that. You're staying with me today"
My eyes widened followed with Jiwoo's and Taehyung's eyes.

T: "Yaaaaaaaaaah let the girl go you freak" he seemed a bit annoyed

Jiwoo grabbed his hand and just told him to leave us alone and went inside the room with him.

He put me down and after that...

...silence...

S: "Thank you..."

BM: "No problem"

S: "Am i really gonna stay with you the whole time?"

BM: "Well if you don't want to i'm not holding you back. I just thought that since we never talked to each other it could become a little closer, you know?"

S: "Well you are right"

After we went inside the movie started and even the first 5 minutes were scary.
I was seated next to Matthew who was next to Taehyung who was next to Jiwoo. The scene started with people getting cut in two and just a little girl who watched all the people die. I wanted to be part of the people who died rn just not to look at that thing anymore. I put my hands on my face and closed my eyed hard trying to hold my tears back.

Bm: "Somin?? U ok?"

S: "No..."

Bm: "You want to go out?"

I busted my eyes open cuz at first my stupid head thought that he asked me out but he just ment out of the room. "Yes please..."

Outside the room

Bm: "So you are scared of horror movies"

S: "Yeah"

Bm: "But you still agreed to come"

S: "Yeah"

Bm: " *sigh* Well i' glad you came. Since we'll be a group soon we have to know a lot about each other right?"

S: "Yeah"

Bm: "Yah are you always this shy?"

S: "Not really. I guess i' still not fully used to having u around"

Bm: "You'll be pretty soon"

S: "I hope so"

Bm: "Let's go inside now"

S: "Do we have to?"

Bm: "Let's not let those two alone"

S: " Maybe they want to be alone?" I gave him a smirk and he laughed.

Bm: "That means that we'll stay alone as well" and there he goes giving me that fucking smirk again. Can i just die already?

S: "I need some water..."

                            ~~~

Heyooo i'm finally home i can't belive it. I hope u like this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and share.😘😘😘