Chapter 3 ~ Introduction

The first thing that i did when i got home, exept for screaming, was calling my mom. I couldn't wait to tell her the good news.

Somin: "Moooom guess what guess what??"

Mom: "What happened darling? Tell me!"

Somin: "I WON THE AUDITION!!!"

Mom: "YOU WON THE AUDITION?!?!"

???: "SHE WON THE AUDITION?!?!?!?!"

I could hear another voice coming from my mom's phone. I'm pretty sure that's one of my sisters.(Let's say her name is Mina)

Mina: "Yaaaah tell us everything!!"

Somin: "So i went there and sang and after three days, which was today, they called us again and the CEO said outloud the names that had won AND HE ALSO SAID MY NAME!!! I'm so happy!"

Mina: "I'm so happy too! I hope you become friends with all the girls that won as well."

Mom: "I hope there aren't many boys. They only cause problems."

Mina: "Agree"

Somin: "Well, about that😅.... There is actually just... 1 ....girl😅..."

When i said that my mom and my sister kept a blank face. No emotion at all, that was until my sister broke the silence"

Mina: "What about boys?"

Somin: "6"

Mina: "Damn you are lucky!! Any hot ones?"-she followed with a smirk on her face.

Mom started laughing and then looked at me with a warm smile. That means that she doesn't mind with me being around so many boys otherwise she would be frowning the whole time.

Somin: "Yahhh stop mocking me!! I'm not interested in boys right now, plus i don't even know them!!" I replied to her raising my voice a bit.

Mina: "Oh we'll see about that"-her smirk never left her face.

Somin: "Well guys i have to go now, i'm feeling really sleepy"

Mom: "Goodnight darling!"

Mina: "Bye fella! Have good dreams with the hot boys"- mom started giggling again.

Somin: "Ay sir! Goodnight"- with that i ended the call.

                           ~~~

The next day came and i had planed to meet up with Jiwoo at the mall.

Jiwoo: "Hey girl"

Somin: "Hey"

Jiwoo: "Where are we gonna go now?"

Somin: "i need some sporty clothes so let's go to that shop" i pointed to a sport's shop.

Jiwoo: "Ahh i need some new ones as well. Let's go~"

After searching and searching we came up with some nice ones. I got these:

 I got these:

And Jiwoo got these:

Jiwoo: "Damn you looked fine on that gray one"

Somin: "Well i'm not dissagreeing on that one but can we just talk about how your ass looked with those black ones?"

Jiwoo: "Oh shut up!"- she immediatly started laughing outloud.
                          ~~~

Hello lovelyz!! This was the 3rd chapter of this ff. I hope you enjoyed it and as always don't forget to comment and share it with your friends. Ly❤❤❤