Chapter 8 ~ Unexpected

Sorry that it's been a while without updating but i was very unmotivated. So here it's chapter 8 eventhough a bit shorter than usual. As always don't forget to comment, vote and share it with your friends.

                         ~~~

Bm: "That means that we'll stay alone as well" and there he goes giving me that fucking smirk again. Can i just die already?

S: "N-no no let's go inside"

Bm: "Sure"

We went in and the move movie kept going i wasn't even watching it anymore, just thinking about what he was doing to me. STOP MAKING ME LOSE MY SHIT. Aishh i'm gonna choke that boy...with kisses.......imma just stop here.

The movie ended and we went straight home because we had to practise tomorrow. I jumped on my bed and fell asleep like a drunk man. The next day i woke up, got ready and went to the studio. We were gonna start with our training today so i knew i was gonna get tired af.

When we all went there, my friends and the other boys. The managers showed us the rooms, the changing rooms, singing studios, dancing rooms, chilling/eating rooms and the bathrooms. We all went our ways.

At first i was staying with Jiwoo but she had to go ask our manager about something so i was alone. I decided to go to the chilling room and wait for her there. The hall from the dancing room to the chilling room was so long and empty, it was kinda scary to be honest. I was walking when suddenly....

"So-min-ah..."

A voice was calling me. I turned my head back slowly and looked back scared. It was the one and only, Min Yoori, the spoiled and rude brat.

S: "Yes?" I tries to act friendly so that he wouldn't know how much i disliked him. He smired and started walking towards me.

When he was close to me i made some steps backwards but he kept walking. I turned my back to him and tried to walk faster but he pulled my arm and pinned me to the wall.

Y: "That is not how you talk to your to your sunbae-nim" he had his hand slammed to the wall and i had my eyes open wide.

S: "Let go of me you brat"

Y: "Ahh please, stop breaking my heart! And don't be so rude to your oppa, little girl" I was so short compared to him so i had no way how to escape from him.

S: "You are not my oppa!"

Y: "Yahh you like hurting my feelings don't you?" He started giggling and smirking. "I'll show you cutie" he started coming closer to me and i went numb, i couldn't move, his face was so close to my neck until... "Somin-ahh where are you???" A high voice called for me. Yoori started smirking again... "Next time you won't escape me and if you tell anyone it's gonna get even worse than this" he than let go of me and left.

Jw: "Ahhh there you are girl. Why weren't you answering me? Yahh are you ok??? Why do you look so scared?"

Sm: "I- i saw a spider..."

Jw: "But you like spiders..."

Sm: "Yeah but it scared me..."

Jw: "Well nvm let's go now. We have to practise" she pulled my hand and we went to the dancing room. The CEO waited for us in there and the others were all there and when i say the others i mean ALL of the new trainees. I looked aound and i noticed Yoori lookimg at me with a smirk and then we winked. I just gulped and pretended like i didn't see him...

CEO: "today you'll have to record your first project song. For KARD it will be "Oh Nana" and for KNIGHTS it will be "Wild". When you finish the recording you'll come here and learn the choreography. Everything clear?"

"YES"

HA i didn't get scared this time!

After the CEO left we went with our manager at the recording studio where he gave us our lines and we started to read them. After a while we went to the microphones and started singing...