Chapter 5 ~ Dance off

Tae: "So what do you think? They are nice aren't they?"

BM: "Can u once stop thinking about hot girls?"

Tae: "Jeez i didn't mean it like that this time. I have a feeling... aishh that girl" he started scratching the back of his neck in annoyance. "Don't you have a feeling too...?"

BM: "...what feeling...?" He raised an eyebrow

Tae: "Kind of like... one of them is gonna be the one... something like that?"

BM: "No...?"

Tae: "Forget it then -.-"

BM: "Ok then." He started walking away.

Tae: "Hey where are you going?" He started following BM

BM: "Well we are free tomorrow so why not grab a drink?"

Tae: "Without me?" He did a sad puppy face

BM started laughing and then was followed by Taehyung's laughing.
The boys got ready and went to the club. It was saturday so it was full of people and almost all of them were dancing. They sat on a table and ordered their drinks.
Today the program was dancing off challanges but with groups. The boys didn't seem to bother about it until something caught their attention, or better said 2 girls. They were dancing to the dance off. They seemed pretty good and hot while dancing but they were only 2 so it wasn't called a group. The boys switched their eyes from the girls to each other.

Tae: "Shall we?" He smirked

BM: "Let's do this" he smirked too

The boys got up and went to the big crowd. As they got closer to the front they saw the girls again but this time with wide eyes. The girls were no else than their soon to be groupmates. Somin and Jiwoo. They seemed pretty cool and danced perfectly together. After seeing that they just had to join them. It would make sense right?

Tae: "Somin-ah" he called her

Somin: "Tae?!?! What are you doing here?"

||Somin's P.O.V||

Me and Jiwoo wanted to dance and when we heard there was a dance off here we came immediatly. Two "spoiled" and bitchy girls challanged us telling us that we weren't as hot and pretty as them but mostly not as talented as them. Without hesitation we accepted their challange. They sarted dancing first and it was quiet... let's say interesting. All they did was shake their fake asses and put their hands in the air. It was finally our turn and we luckly we both knew the choreo to that song. As we were dancing we could tell that a big crowd was gathering around us. After the song was over all i could hear was a lot of claping and sreaming but also someone calling me.

Tae: "Somin-ah"

Somin: "Tae?! What are you doing here?"

Jiwoo: "Tae??? When did you two start with the nicknames?" She furried her eyebrows

Tae: "You danced so beautifully Somin-ah. I couldn't help but stare"

Somin: i started laughing "oh stop it"

Random boy: "Yah hot stuff" we all turned our heads "you dance pretty good but this is a group dance off and i challange you"

Behind him were 2 girls and another boy.

I looked at all my friends and they all nodded in agreement to this challange.

Somin: "Sure thing. Bring it on" i smirked.

The song started and their group started dancing. They were good i had to agree. After they finished it was our turn. We chose a song that we all knew how to dance and we started.

After we finished the audience had to choose the winner and they chose

After we finished the audience had to choose the winner and they chose...us!!

We were all so happy and Jiwoo jumped into my arms and hugged me like a koala. I hugged her back and i could see the boys smiling as well.

Jiwoo: "Well we sure will be a good group" she smiled and highfived us all.

BM: "Let's go have a drink now, my treat."

We giggled and followed him. We decided to go somewhere that had less noise and was calmer. We ended up going to a bubble tea shop and so we ordered.

Tae: "Today was fun wasn't it?"

Jiwoo: "Yeah pretty fun. We should do that more often. This way we get to know each other better as well."

BM: "That's a good idea we should do that. Should we go to the karaoke next?"

Jiwoo: "Yesssss"

Somin: "Sure wherever you want" i smiled

Tae: "That's awesome. I want to hear Somin's voice" he smiled and put his arm around my shoulder. I could see Jiwoo looking at us, sad....

Jiwoo: "I'm going to the bathroom for a minute..." and with that she left.
                          ~~~

Hey everyone!! How are ya??

Can we just take a moment to talk about this?????

Why is this so funny and sad at the same time? :'D (laughing through pain)

I also want to apologise if there are any mistakes cuz i didnt edit (too lazy).

See u lovez next chapter💋💋