Chapter 9 ~ He knows

After 2 weeks or so our song was ready and i liked it a lot. The rythm was cool and the choreo was cooler. But unfortinatly it was time to show it to our CEO...there was nothing wrong with showing it to him but the thing is that Yoori is gonna be looking at it as well and there are somd provocative parts. Well crap! I'm fucked!

Jw: "Somi today it's the day"
Sm: "I know Ji"
Jw: "Let's rock it!" She said like a lil kid
Sm: "Of course" i started laughing at her sillyness and at that moment the boys came as well
Th: "You girls ready?"
Jw: "Yesss"
Bm: "Let's go then"
Sm: "Who's gonna go first?"
Th: "They are"
Sm: "Oh...ok..."

There we were. In the dancing room. CEO and the managers were sitting in front of us and on their right was us and on their left were the other boys. The CEO wished them luck and they started dancing.
HOLY FUCK THEY WERE HOT! Aishhhh those fucking hip thrusts got me like TT. As much as i hated to admit it, i did, i admit that Yoori was hotter that hot pink but that didn't change that he is a dick.

As we got up they were sitting and in a split second Yoori came to me and whispered in my ear "have luck" but i pretended as i didn't hear him. We got on our positions and when the music started, we started dancing as well.

The CEO looked really satisfied and for a second my eyesight caugh Yoori looking at me literally with hunger.

The song ended and the CEO claped
CEO: "Good job everyone. I'm so happy with the result of both of the songs. As a celebration we are all gonna have dinner together"

*You gotta be kidding me*

Bm: "Yah Somin are you ok?? You look down. Are you sick??"

Sm: "Mat can i ask you a favor?" I said in a low voice

Bm: "Sure" he seemed a bit confused

Sm: "Can you please stay near me when we go for dinner?"

He seemed a bit shocked by my answer but he still agreed and felt a bit releaved. When we were about to go out of the dancingroom because we were the only ones left in there Yoori came in.
Yoori: "Oh hi guys! I forgot my water bottle and came to take it so don't mind me"

Bm: "It's ok i'll be leaving now"

Sm: "Wait fo-" as i was about to go after Matthew Yoori interrupted me"

Yr: "Yahh Somin that choreography was amazing and your voice was so beautiful as well. You gotta tell me where you've been training"

With that BM left and i felt so scared to be alone with him again and my breath became heavy.

Yr: he grabed me by my face and smirked "Yah Somin-ah. I didn't see you coming out of the room so i got worried and came to check on you"

Sm: "Who said that you can worry about me?" I removed my face from his hand

Yr: "You didn't become a bad girl and told him did you?" After that he grabed me by my waist and brought my body close to his.

Sm: "YAHH DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

BM P.O.V

When i was leaving i heard Somin telling me to wait but Yoori interrupted her and i slowly turned my head back and saw Somin looking at him scared. *What is going on?* I decided to stay behind the door and listen to them.

Yr: "Yah Somin-ah. I didn't see you coming out of the room so i got worried and came to check on you"

Sm: "Who said that you can worry about me?"

*What is going on???*

Yr: "You didn't become a bad girl and told him did you?"

Sm: "YAHH DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

*WTF IS HE DOING TO HER?!* when i was about to go in the room i heard Taehyung

Th: "Mat there you are. I've been looking for you everywhere."

*SHIT!!*

Bm: "Oh i forgot to tell something to Somin so i returned"

Th: "Oh did you tell her?"

Bm: "Not yet. I'll see you upstairs"

Th: "Ok"

SOMIN P.O.V

Th: "Mat there you are. I've been looking for you everywhere."

I widened my eyes and so did Yoori. Was Matthew listening to us this whole time??

Yoori let go of me, grabed his bottle and left the room from the other door.
Matthew came in and ran to me.
Bm: "Somin are you ok?? You did he touch you???"

Sm: "Oh he didn't i just had a bug on my-"

Bm: "Don't lie to me Somin! What does he want from you?"

I lowered my head and started crying. He pulled me in a hug and i rested my head on his chest. "I don't know..."

~~~

Q: Who is your ultimate bias?

A: for me it's Jimin/BTS♡