Chapter 14 ~ A Pillow

It was FINALLY time to go home. Hmm today wasn't such a bad day after all. It went smoothly. I sang with my best friend all day, Yoori didn't bother me and I didn't hear a thing from..... "Somin" ...... my face fell and an annoyed expression possessed my face..... BM

I told Jiwoo to go ahead and so she did. I turned around and faced Matt.

Bm: "Somin i really need to apologise to you about yesterday. I really don't know how i got distracted and-"

Sm: "Oh that's cause you like Jiwoo"

His eyes widened "W-what?"

Sm: "Yeah don't be so shocked. I could easily tell you like her."

Bm: "Y-yeah but I'm still very sorry about not looking after you. What did that douchebag do to You?? Where did he take You?? Are you hurt?? Did he touch You??"

Sm: " *sigh* look, I'm ok. Nothing happened but if it wasn't for him something would have happened so imma go now and see you tomorrow. Bye" with that I left

Bm": Yahhh Somin what do you mean something would have happened??? YAHHH COME BACK HERE!!! Aish this girl..."

When I went home I had a box outside of my house. I guess it must have come by mail but I didn't order anything... I carried it inside my house and opened it. Inside of it there were some tea boxes with different types of tea, some movies and a big FLUFFY pillow. It was so goddamn SOFT like wth!! There was also a letter inside saying:

"I heard you were hurt so I got you some small things to help you relax and make the pain go away. I hope you enjoy them"

Wait.... THAT'S IT?!?!? It didn't say who gave this to Me?! Waaaaahh mom was it You??? Nahh i wouldn't tell her I hurt my butt cause she'd be too worried. Well I guess it will stay a mystery...

I laid back on my bed and rested my head on that pillow. It smelled so good but also I could smell a guy's cologne. Did that dude hug the pillow before giving it to Me???

I smelled it again, it was a scent I knew... I kept sniffing it like a moron till something would come to my head.

OMG!! IT MUST BE BM!!! DID HE SEND ME THESE???? I know this scent! I smell it everyday so It must be him! Ahhh he really didn't have to... I blushed like crazy and with a shy smile I went to sleep hugging my new favourite pillow.

The next day when i woke up i was pretty happy. I felt fully energised, i looked beautiful (like always but today also in the morning) and i also woke up fast so i had more time to warm up since today we were gonna dance all day, the opposite of yesterday. I wore the gray dancing clothes that I bought with Jiwoo before and then left.

In no time I was in the building. I went to the dancing room where I was introduced to a once in a lifetime opportunity to see Jiwoo alone with Taehyung talking and being close to each other. I am a really good child but today i won't give them a single break.

Without them noticing I went close to them and jumped on their necks hugging them tight.

Sm: "Ahhh here are my best friends. I missed you guys so much" I brought their heads next to mine and started rubbing them with my own leaving them startled.

Jw: "O-oh S-Somin....i didn't see you there hehe" she was nervously laughing

Sm: "Aaaaahhhh it's ok don't worry. Today we will have so much fun I can't wait!!!!"

Tae: "Yah Somin has anything happened? You are way too happy and energised today"

Sm: "Well..." I joined my index fingers behind my back and started swinging back in forth smiling like crazy "i received a super gift last night"

Jw: "Really?! What was it??"

Sm: "A pillow!!!" I said in a high pitched voice

Tae: "A pillow??" he didn't seem amused at all.

I turned to face him "Yes a pillow, but a super soft one which also came smelling like a boy's cologne."

Jw: "NO WAY!!"

Sm: "YES WAY!!" We were squealing like crazy

Jw: "So you mean that guy was hugging the pillow before giving it to you?"

Sm: "YESS"

Jw: "AAAAAAAAA" we were jumping around with joined hands and screaming while Taehyung was looking at us dumbfounded.

Jw: "So who was this boy?" She asked in excitement

Just when I was about to speak I stoped for a moment and the only thing that came out of my mouth was a "I don't know"

~~~

Hello beautiful people! I hope you've been well and sorry for the late update🙏🙏. I hope you enjoy this super late chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you all💖💖