Chapter 29 ~ Boy in Luv

Sm: "I-i don't get it.... aren't you mad at me or something?" Without wasting time he pulled me closer and hugged me.

Bm: "I'd never be mad at you" I admit i was shocked but i soon let it slide and hugged him back forgetting everything.

??: "Now that's something i'd want to remember forever."

HOLYYYY RICE CAKES

The sudden voice scared the crap out me and in that moment i found myself holding my heart like my life depended on it, which in fact did.

Sm: "Jiwoo???" She had positioned herself next to the door with crossed arms and a sly smile on her face waiting for an explanation of everything and behind her was Taehyung jumping and squealing cutely at the sight.

———

Hours had passed and after explaining everything we decided to watch the clip we all came here for and then we started talking about nothing and everything. It was a bonding moment you could say.

Jw: "One thing I don't get tho." She suddenly said, "we all knew *cough* *cough* i mean just found out that Somi-ssi likes the big pabo but what I don't know is if the big pabo likes Somi-ssi. No one made that part clear."

Everybody's eyes fell on the boy who lowered his head in embarrassment. Mine were the first actually. He wasn't answering but the little nod he did answered for him.

Jiwoo and Taehyung started screaming and jumping around in excitement while holding each other's hands and all i could do was look at him, more than happy that he returned my feelings for him. What I didn't see coming was his gentle pull and big warm hug. I had my back pressed into his chest and his arms around my waist. He rested his forehead on my shoulder and i could feel the warmth of his face in my skin.

Bm: "I like you Somin-ah, i like you a lot" he softly added making me melt under his whole being.

Sm: "I do too"

———

BZZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZZ

SM: "WHAT NOW????" I answered the phone which woke me up.

Jw: "You finally answered. How could you be sleeping at this hour?!!!" I lazily moved my head to check my wall clock for the time.

Sm: "HOW CAN YOU BE UP AT THIS HOUR?? IT'S 6AM!!!"

Jw: "Somin-aaaaaaaaah!!!" She whined. "I need your help!!!!"

Sm: "What do you need my help for at 6 in the morning Jiwoo??"

Jw: "W-well Tae asked me on a date and i need your help with the clothes, hair and makeup"

Sm: "Are you going to eat breakfast or something?"

Jw: "N-no..... the date is actually in.... Seven....pm...."

Sm: "Bye!" I hung up immediately. This girl wasted 2 minutes of my sleep for a date she has in 13 hours. Oh hell no!! Jiwoo i love you but i love sleep more.

This time i woke up because of a knock. I walked my way to the door like a zombie with my eyes closed. I opened the door and saw Jiwoo stumping her foot endlessly at the ground.

Jw: "It was about time you opened up." She walked in before i could even realize which led me to stay in front of my house with my eyes closed and my hand on the door like i was waiting for some ghost to come in and possess my whole apartment. This continued for a good 10 seconds before Jiwoo pulled me in.

Jw: "Here, i brought you coffee." She handed me a cup of coffee she had got on her way here and after a few sips i managed to open my eyes halfway.

Sm: "Is the whole squad coming? Why do you have four coffees?"

Jw: "What? No. I bought one for you and the rest are for me." She said as she finished the first one in a blink of an eye.

Sm: "Well judging from the sudden burst of energy i can tell that that isn't your first coffee for the day, is it?"

Jw: "It's my fifth"

Sm: "You're crazy." I said in disbelief

Jw: "Well i don't have what to do, I'm so stressed out. This is my first date with him and i want it to go perfect. I want to look perfect."

Sm: "Ahh my dear Ji," i got up and hugged her, "i know Taehyung very well and i know that you look perfect in his eyes no matter what. He's a boy in luv and whatever you looked like you're his miss right. I'm 100% sure that even if you went with your pjs on he'd adore you absolutely." She smiled and hugged me back.

Jw: "Thanks a lot but not today bishh. I need today to be perfect." I laughed

Sm: "Ok, whatever you say ma'am"

~~~
Yes I'm alive fortunately but not for long since school starts after tomorrow.

Shou here ish the new shapter 👶🏻

i hope you enjoy and as always don't forget to like comment and shower it with lots of love.

See you next chapter beautiful people ❤️❤️❤️