Chapter 2 ~ The big news

So i ate, washed the dishes and put everything to it's place. It was 4pm. That ment that i had to head out already because it takes 1 hour for me to get there. So i did, went straight to my car and left my house. After a hour of driving which felt like years i was there. The front door was wide open and with trembling legs i walked in. The same lady who guided me when i first came welcomed all of the people who auditioned in and told us to sit. She was standing on the stage and was explaining some things to us.

Lady: "Welcome everyone. I hope you've been good these past days. So hopefully we have here all the people who auditioned 3 days ago. What's gonna happen is the managers and the CEO are all gonna come out with a list of names. The ones who hear their names will be the winners and they have to get up and come to the stage and the others who don't hear their names, i'm sorry for you but you shouldn't give up on your dreams and keep trying. And please the ones who don't hear their names have to leave this stage. So is everything clear?"

"YES"

A big yes was heard will the voices of the people who were here. I have to admit that that scared the shit out of me.

There they were, 3 managers and the CEO with just one paper on his hand. O-oh that means that there are just a few names. THIS MAKES THINGS SO MUCH HARDER.

CEO: "Hello everyone. If you're ready i'll start immediatly by reading the names outloud.
Kim Jeomin,

Min Yoori,

Jeon Jiwoo,

Kim Taehyung,

Park Minjoon,

Kim Matthew,

Song Homyeon

and lastly Jeon Somin.

Congrats to the ones who heard their names and the others keep trying, you'll win one day."- with that he left.

"Oh he said my name, cool...........

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! HE SAID MY NAAAAME OH GOOOOOOOD!!!! HE SAID MY MOM'S CHILD NAME HOLY HOLY HOLYYY!!"

i quickly run to the stage where the other ones were. Damn these boys where so efin tall. I felt like a lil puppy. Thank god there was this other girl there so i silently went next to her. Kind of as i was trying to run away from the boys without them noticing me. The only one who noticed was that girl herself. She make eye contact and with a worried face signaled me to go to her quicker. I giggled and walked faster to her. I understood that she was feeling kind of uncomfortable being around all these boys too so when i went there she linked her arm with mine and whispered "Thank you". How could you not giggle at her cuteness. "You're welcome" i whispered back. I had a strong feeling we were gonna get along pretty well.

Lady: "Congrats everyone. I'm guessing you are feeling really good right now. Please introduce yourselves at the managers please."

They all come at us and we all bow in respect.

Boy1: "Hello everyone i'm Kim Jeomin. I'm from Daegu and i'm 23 years old." He finished with another bow.

Boy2: "I'm Min Yoori, 24 from Seoul." He didn't bow, he just nodded his head. Such a spoiled brat.

Boy3: "Hello managers, gentelmen and ladies"-he bowed at all of us as he was saying hello to us-"I'm Kim Taehyung from Busan and i'm 25 years old." Now that's what i call a gentleman.

The other boys introduced themselves but there was one of them that caught my attention.

Bm: "Hey everyone. My name is Kim Matthew and i'm 25 years old. I come from Los Angeles, that's my hometown."

America huh? I like it.

~~~

After we left i invited Jiwoo for a drink and she gladly exepted. We talked a looot and got to know each other well. She is the same age as me and we share the same lastname. I find that cool.

Jiwoo: "Waaah did you see that Taehyung guy??? He seemed like a real gentelman"
Somin: "Yeah he seemed really cool"
Jiwoo: "Let me guess. You liked another one of those boys, didn't you? Who is him?? Which one do you like??"
Somin: "W-well not LIKE but caught my attention. It was that Matthew guy. He seemed... interesting."
Jiwoo: "He was hot."
Somin: "True, true, but american guys sometimes end up jerks. So i'm not jumping to conclutions."
Jiwoo: "Yeah, i know what you mean."
~~~

Hey guys so this was the second chapter of "This kind of love". I hope you enjoyed it and keeo reading it. As always do not forget to comment and share it with all your friends💖💖💖