Chapter 17 ~ Make Me Forget Him

Before you start reading the next chapter I want to tell you that I imagined Yoori as SHINee's Jonghyun. Sorry to tell you this late :) This is him in case you don't know who he is:

 Sorry to tell you this late :) This is him in case you don't know who he is:

Back to the story~

"JIWOO I LOVE YOUU"

Jw/Tae: "YOU WHAT?!?!!"

I want to go home....

 I got up not wanting to be there anymore. While leaving I could still hear BM screaming that he loved Jiwoo and Taehyung trying telling him shut up while covering up his mouth but it still didn't stop Matthew from shouting out his feelings.

I closed my eyes tight and took a deep breath before opening the restaurant's door and getting the hell out of there.

Before I could call a taxi I saw Yoori running towards me. I didn't want to even see him.

Yr: "Somin wait please!!"

For my bad luck there weren't any taxies around so I had no choice but to wait for him.

Sm: "What do you want Yoori? Are you happy to see that he doesn't like me?" I said in a sarcastic tone

Yr: "Somin I'm sorry... it's all my fault. I didn't know that he liked someone else. I... I thought he liked you so if he'd admit it you could be together" he lowered his head. I could tell he felt sorry for what he did.

Sm: "Are you sure you aren't saying it because of the alcohol? You seemed pretty drunk before."

He chuckled a bit. "Yes I'm sure and when I saw you leave, the effect of alcohol went away immediately. I'm really sorry Somin"

I sighed and lowered my head and the words that Matt said hit me and I started sobbing.

Yr: "Nononono please don't cry please Somin-ah" he pulled me in a tight hug and started patting my head. It was a warm hug and it felt comforting. After a while I felt better and stoped crying.

Sm: "You know what? It is your fault so you have to pay me."

||Yoori POV||

Sm: "You know what? It is your fault so you have to pay me."

Yr: "Pay??" She broke the hug and looked straight at me. "How do you want me to pay you?"

Sm: "Make me forget him... Make me fall for you"

Yr: "WHAAAAAAT???? W-W-Why m-m-me?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? Why don't you tell that Taehyung guy???"

Sm: "Well I ship him with my best friend plus you are the one who has to pay. Please... oppa...." she smiled cutely. I immediately turned around so she wouldn't see me.

HOLY SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON???

KEEP YOUR COOL MIN YOORI!! KEEP! YOUR! COOL!

Sm: "Yah Yoori why are you so red?? Yoori?? Can you hear me??? YOORI!! Omg are you drunk again?? Yah!" She grabbed my face with her small hands and brought it close to hers.

I was looking at her eyes while mine became tennis balls.

Sm: "Are you ok?"

Yr: "Y-yeah"

||Somin POV||

Sm: "That's good..." i was feeling like it so i hugged him again but for my surprise i noticed something i wasn't expecting. His cologne... it's the same smell as the pillow from that mysterious box. It all made sense now. I chucked a bit at the thought of Yoori giving me that box and looked at him with my most sincere smile.

 "Do you wanna come at my house for tea?"

He blushed a bit and looked away while chucking as well. I guess he understood what tea I was talking about.

Yr: "Sure" he smiled as well and we started heading to my house.

- - - -

||Jiwoo POV||

It's been 2 days since the incident at the restaurant and Somin has looked distracted since then. Matt is the only one that doesn't know what's going on with her. Of course Taehyung and I know. We know she likes Matthew and she got really sad when he confessed to me. *Sigh* I don't know what to do anymore. Right now she is alone in the practise room dancing. The music is so loud it can be heard from the 2nd floor.

Bm tries to talk to her. Of course he does, he doesn't understand the situation. He is trying again right now but she just tells him to get away.

When she was done dancing and done changing I wanted to talk to her but when I was approaching her she ran ahead... to Yoori?? Are they that close? I was watching them as they were going away and I was still confused. I guess I'll go to her house later today.

~~~

So I updated again for the third day in a row. I can't belive that I felt so inspired that I wrote many chapters. I hope you like it and don't forget to vote and comment. I love youu❤❤❤