Chapter 13 ~ A long day

Sm: "WHY DO ALL OF YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT ME GETTING FUCKED GOD DAMN IT" she stoped me and talked back in a  annoyed voice. I turned my confused face to the members next to me and asked "Did you also think-" they just nodded.

"Interesting"

Sm: "Let's go we have better things to do rather than talking about my ass. "

YOORI POV

In the morning when i woke up i had a fever because i had fallen asleep on the balcony thinking about what the fuck i had told her. WHY WAS I SO KIND?!! THAT IS SO NOT LIKE ME!!!

I called the boys and told them that i'd go to the company a bit later since today we were gonna dance aaall daaay looong. Well at least i know that she won't get tired bc she is going to sing. I hope i can hear her................................

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING?????? NO NO NO NO NO!!! i don't wanna hear her, i want her to get tired and i want her to have a sore throat by tomorrow...... Yes! That's better *sigh*....... UGHHHH now what am i saying? I frowned and looked down at my shoes. Aishhh i'm just gonna practice now.

When I went to the company I headed straight to the elevator. I had to meet the boys at the 3rd floor so that we'd talk to the manager about the schedule. When I was walking I heard someone shouting "WHY DO ALL OF YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT ME GETTING FUCKED GOD DAMN IT"

Curiosity hit me like a train and I peeked through the glass door on my right. It was the other group.

"Let's go we have better things to do rather than talking about my ass. " it was Somin

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????????

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?????

WHAT ABOUT HER ASS?????????????

I SENT HER HOME MYSELF YESTERDAY SO SHE DIDN'T MEET ANYONE!!!!!

Does she have a boyfriend at home?????? THEN WHY DOES SHE LIKE THAT BM GUY???

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I ran away from there cause i didn't want to hear anymore. My head was killing me now more than in the morning. In a whining way I reminded myself how much I just wanted to go home and sleep for 16 years.

SOMIN POV

I've seriously had enough of their shit for one day. I wanna go home alreadyyyy. I whined to myself.

After a long sigh I went to the recording room to get my song's lyrics and head somewhere calm to practise. I went with Jiwoo to one of the free singing rooms and we sang for a loooooong loooooooong time.

It was FINALLY time to go home. Hmm today wasn't such a bad day after all. It went smoothly. I sang with my best friend all day, Yoori didn't bother me and I didn't hear a thing from..... "Somin" ...... my face fell and an annoyed expression possessed my face..... BM

~~~
Hey everyone!! Sorry for the short update but I was hungry so nothing came to my mind except food. Forgive me your highnesses🙏🙏.

As always don't forget to vote comment and share.

I love you all😚😚😚