<19>

<Steph>

"You told me you were going to Stiles'," I freeze at my locker when I hear Liam behind me. "I didn't want to worry you," I sigh turning around to face him. "I'd rather know where you are rather than thinking you're somewhere you're not," he sighs and I nod. "I know, and I'm sorry, but the good news is I got rid of that killer phoenix," I smile and he chuckles shaking his head. "Now you can turn into an actual wolf which is awesome," he smiles pecking my lips and interlocking our hands. "I know but I'm gonna need to bring spare clothes with me everywhere I go," I chuckle as we head to class. "I guessed," he smirks and I hit his chest.

"They're late," Stiles states referring to Scott and Kira. There's a game tonight and they're not back from their date. "I'll go see if dad has seen them," I say as I'm about to walk away but Liam stops me. "Stay for the game," he pleads and I give him a small smile. "I'll be right back," I sigh as I kiss him quickly and run out.

I pick up on dad's sent and find him with Braeden. "Something's happened hasn't it," I say as they turn their attention towards me. "They should've been here," dad says walking around. "There's other sents," I say picking up on the other sents. "Kate,"

I'm sitting in the Sheriffs office while Stiles fights with his dad to let us go to Mexico to save Scott and Kira. "You two are not going to Mexico," I hear Sheriff say sternly. I don't get it, Stiles is just gonna leave anyway. "Find out what you are yet?" I question Parrish as he looks up. "Um.. No not yet," he sighs and I nod. "You'll find out sooner or later right?" I question starting to feel sorry for him. "Hopefully," he says giving me a small smile. "Steph let's go," Stiles huffs as I follow him. "We still going?" I ask as he turns giving me an are you serious look. "Of course we're still going,"

"Steph, get in the front with Braeden," Stiles orders as he, Dad and Liam get in the back. "But I can help," I plead. It's a full moon and Liam still has problems with control. "I am not having him rip you limb from limb," Stiles argues as I hear Liam scoff from inside the van. "I wouldn't do that to her," he calls and I chuckle. "Please," I beg Stiles as he sighs. "Okay," he huffs and I smile pulling him into a hug. "I love you," I say hugging him tightly. He hugs me back kissing the top of my head. "I love you too Steph," he says as I rush into the back of the van to see Liam is handcuffed to the seat. I sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder. "You should get some sleep," he says looking down at me. I nod and slowly close my eyes.

I get woken by the sound of growling. I look to see Liam is having trouble with control. "Steph get back," Stiles says pulling me over to his side. "I thought you guys had a plan for this," I say as I grip onto Stiles. "We did but Derek's magic cylinder isn't exactly working," Stiles sarcastically says as dad glares at him. "You got any better ideas," he snaps and Stiles' face suddenly lights up as he looks at me. "What?" I say worried. "Steph, you can bring him back, you're amazing and Steph, you're his anchor," he says placing his hand on my shoulder. I nod and kneel in front of Liam. "Liam, listen to me, you can do this, I believe in you," I say gripping his hands as his claws retract and he turns back. I smile and wrap my arms around him. "You did it,"

The van comes to a stop and dad opens the back doors only to be thrown out. "DAD!" I call as I rush out after him. "STEPH NO!" Stiles and Liam call and I stop when I see a beserker. Shit. Braeden comes and starts shooting at it as it blows me into a wall. "Oh you little shit," I growl letting out my claws. This should be fun.