Delusions of Eden: Day Four Point Five

Unfortunately each moment the sinful eyes of brown scrolled towards the bloodstained location she sat.  To the patients he was the devil incarnate, but to Margo he was simply called William.  In her eyes he like Polly was an illusion within this pit.  He was the director of this grand facility known as Twin Ledges as well as the older brother to Gary Lowery, yet his methods were incredibly dangerous compared to Gary.

            Each face worried about his return since the previous event replayed vividly in their demented heads.  But despite the black mark the fiendish smile formed, until his heavy steps were made upon the timeworn metal stairs.  This was his domain as he neared closer while the rest cowered in fear.

            Gradually Lowery’s feet sailed across the pale floor as “Hey Bill” rang vividly from his lips before the frown dawned over William.

            “Gary,” he groaned in return.

            “Nice to see you too,” Lowery spat.  “So did you handle the venereal disease you received from the prostitute last week?”

            The rush of red came rapidly until the paws clinched as he roared, “That was a secret!”

            Although the murderous nature arose within William, Lowery found humor in the failed assault while he continued to avoid the barrage.  “I think the rust is starting to form since you’re getting slow old boy.”

            “You’re not exactly a spring chicken yourself,” William bit.

            “Point taken, but at least I’m not a grimy geezer that forces himself on patients and whores to get laid.”

            Instantly William’s eyes narrowed when he replied, “Are your methods any different from mine?”

            “They’re very different,” Lowery merrily responded.  “Unlike yourself I respond solely out of kindness, but you’re a lustful man which is why you’re in this predicament.”

            Each word that escaped Lowery’s lips pricked firmly against William’s skin until the stiff stroke connected.  Immediately the jawbone shattered while the ivory frame drifted further away.  Sluggishly the crimson spilled from Lowery’s body as the slow grin crept over William’s face. 

            “Sacked your ass,” he cackled before the firm fist connected to his wrinkled neck.  “Foreman what the hell,” he roared but the response never arrived since the fury continued to erupt.  Regardless of William’s position the anger felt couldn’t be quelled now that Lowery was incapacitated.

            The difference between them was apparent whilst Foreman’s strong arms soared faster with each minute before the shots bore deeper into William’s aged torso.  Leisurely the world before William’s eyes twirled until the defeat was apparent to the onlookers.  “Stay down,” were the words that escaped Foreman’s mighty lips when he lifted Lowery from the floor in order to be treated.

            While the difficult encounter was commencing before the audience each worried about Lowery, but once Foreman was victorious against William the subtle cheers escaped their lips.  The heavy steps surrounded the fallen man as the strong hands lifted him from icy floor.

            Though the immediate fears of death filled their minds this wasn’t so when his hand clinched firmly to the Oriental’s sleeve.  “I want him out of here,” William groaned, but the fast shove surprised him before the harsh words escaped the man’s lips.

            “That’s not your call,” the attendant replied.  “We work for the state not you.”

            Even though William assumed his authority could never be questioned such was the case once the swift pale glow swept across him.  This was the true verdict since directors’ tenures expired while the rest of the staff was eternal until resignation.  Their movements were swift when his body lifted and with a hard breath from their lips he was secured upon the stretcher.

            Each moment forward with William sent Margo further into the callous memories.  The eternal moments wasted with this fiendish man were behind her in Eden, and sensation of relief swept over her once he had departed from the facility.  “Thank you,” were the tender words that escaped her lips while the tears shed in the memory of her late brother.

            The soft imprint of his warm lips woke her from the nightmare to see his warm face again.  “I’m back,” she smiled.

            “Welcome back,” Arty chuckled in response.

            “Did you miss me?”

            “Truthfully yes,” he followed.  “Each time you pass I wonder what goes within that world, so was there anything special today?”  Her auburn locks swayed before the grin formed upon his tender face.  “Oh yeah,” he snickered.  “Then why did you scream for the past hour?”

            The curiosity spun within Margo’s mind.  “I did?”

            “Yeah you did,” he sighed.  “Oliver returned twice to find the source of the commotion, but the sight of our bare bodies caused him to spew the contents of his stomach twice.”

            “Serves him right,” she giggled.

            “I wonder what’s left for us now.”

            After his words rang within her ears the interest piqued, “What do you mean?”

            “What I mean is simple honestly.  At this junction do we continue where we left off or do we talk for a while,” he followed.  Her action was swift once her arms quickly enveloped around his chiseled torso until their lips connected again.  Gradually the process continued again before the countless hours sailed away.

            The endless light poured down upon their bare bodies while the exhaustion was apparent.  “Why are you still awake,” he softly queried.

            Heavy breaths escaped her weary frame, “Because of the anxiety that I might never wake again.”

            His warm embrace drove Margo’s mind insane until the gentle notes escaped his lips.  “Never quake to what frightens you, because I’ll always remain by your side.”  She was certain that Arty understood the emotions she felt.  But despite the sentiments the reservations still lingered within her heart while she relaxed peacefully against his bare chest.