Chapter 4

** Sign Language will always be written in ITALICS! This will be the last notice.

************

"Am I interrupting?" Austin says, crossing his arms as he leans on the door facing.

"What do you want, Austin?" Tim asks as he nervously runs his hand through his hair.

"I don't remember." Austin chuckles. "Oh, yeah. We're ordering pizza and just need to know what kind you want."

"Everything is fine, no anchovies." Tim answers.

Adam, who had been examining his own fingers, glances up.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Adam says giving the smirking man a nervous smile.

"Okay, good. Yall, uh, can get back to what you were doing." Austin giggles as he turns to leave the room.

Tim chuckles softly and shakes his head. 

"Well, that was embarrassing." Adam smiles as he looks at Tim's red cheeks.

"Definitely." Tim laughs. "I'm .. I'm really sorry."

"For what?" Adam asks as he brushes Tim's hair behind his ear.

"I only met you this morning and already asked if I could kiss you." Tim says shaking his head in disbelief.

"I'm glad you did. You're a great kisser." Adam chuckles.

"It's just that ..." Tim reaches over trying to find Adam's hand. Adam takes his hand and gently squeezes it. "I really like you and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to you."

Adam begins to chuckle causing Tim to furrow his brows and tilt his head.

"Are you laughing? You think that's funny?" Tim asks, not sure if he was being laughed at.

"No, you wanna know something?" Adam asks as he rubs Tim's bearded jaw. "The very minute I walked into this house and heard your voice, chills went down my spine. And then when I walked into the parlor, my eyes locked on you. Praying that was where that sexy low voice came from."

~~

"Guys?" Austin laughs as he rushes out of the elevator. "Yall ain't going to believe what I just saw."

"What? I'm never any good at guessing games." Chance says with a smile.

"Not even one little guess?" Austin pouts.

"Just tell us." Rob says.

"I just saw Tim and Adam kissing." Austin says with wide eyes.

"Seriously?" Chris asks with a shocked look. He knew his brother was interested in Tim but he never thought it would escalate so quickly.

"Yep. They were really getting with it too." Austin nods. "I kinda interrupted them."

"Well, I don't think we should rub it in their faces when they come up here." Chance says.

"What!? Not even a little fun?" Austin frowns.

"Babe, they are two very good-looking grown men who apparently are attracted to each other. Just leave it alone." Chance says.

"I'm definitely gonna have to learn sign language." Chris laughs.

"He's just saying that we need to mind our own business, more or less." Rob smiles. "Which I agree."

"Adam hasn't had much luck finding that right one. Maybe Tim is that right one." Chris says with a shrug.

"Yall are no fun." Austin sulks as he sits down on the couch. "Oh, by the way, they want everything on their pizza. Just no anchovies."