Chapter 11

Adam had just finished getting dressed when he heard a light tap on his door. He smiles as he opens the door to see his blind lover waiting patiently.

"Would you like an escort to breakfast?" Tim asks with a smile as he holds his arm up for Adam.

"Why, thank you, kind sir." Adam chuckles as he takes Tim by the arm.

Everyone except for Austin and Chance is already at the table as Tim and Adam make their way into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Tim says with a smile.

"Well, good morning, Sunshine." Rob chuckles.

Tim rearranges everything in front of him so that he would know where everything was. He and Adam begin to eat their breakfast as Austin and Chance quietly walk into the kitchen.

Without saying a word, Austin reaches down and quietly begins to move things around. Tim's coffee, his napkin, the plate of eggs and bacon. He moves to different areas, he smiles proudly as he sits down.

The others at the table watch him out of curiosity.

Austin's smile grows bigger as Tim reaches for his coffee that was no longer there. A confused look comes across the blind man's face as his fingers glide along the table.

As Tim is distracted trying to find his coffee, Austin takes his plate of food. Not wanting to ask for help, Tim gives up trying to find his coffee and reaches for his fork. Missing. Not only was his fork missing but his whole plate was gone.

"Alright. What the hell is going on here?" Tim asks, putting his elbow on the table right in the bowl of gravy. "SON OF A ...." He hears Austin snicker. "AUSTIN!!"

"Good morning, Timmy." Austin laughs.

"Oh, f*ck you." Tim says as he tries to find something to wipe the gravy dripping from his sleeve.

"Here, Honey, I got it." Adam says as he takes Tim by the arm and starts to wipe his sleeve.

"Don't yall think these paybacks are getting a little ridiculous?" Rob asks as he chews on a piece of bacon. "Someone is going to get hurt."

"He needs to stay out of my bedroom." Austin replies.

"Oh? And who came into who's bedroom first?" Tim asks with a raised brow.

"You want me to put you kids in time-out?" Rob asks.

"I gotta go change my shirt." Tim mumbles as he gets up from the table.

Adam starts to stand also.

"Where ya going, Bro?" Chris asks.

"To get my phone. I forgot it in my room. I'll be right back." Adam says as he follows Tim upstairs.

"I'll get that Dick Head back somehow, you just wait." Tim grumbles as he heads to his room.

"I'm going to go get my phone." Adam chuckles as he kisses Tim's cheek.

Adam walks into his room and sees his phone on the charger where he had left it. As he unplugs his phone, he hears a huge crash coming from Tim's room.

"TIM!" He calls out as he runs from his room. "Tim! Are you alri... Oh, my God!"

A large wooden chest that Tim had sat at the foot of his bed had been moved to the middle of the floor. As Tim came into his room, he hits his shin on the chest, tripping over it and falling to the floor.

"Sh*t." Tim groans as he gets up from the floor, rubbing his shin.

"Are you okay?" Adam asks as he observes the situation.

"What the hell did I fall over?" He asks as he limps over to his chair.

"Babe! Wait!" Adam warns but it was too late.

The chair had been moved also. Tim falls hard on his butt on the floor.

The others had heard all the commotion coming from upstairs. Chris jumps up from his seat and he and Rob hurry to the elevator. Austin smiles at Chance as they continue to eat.

As Chris and Rob get to the door leading to Tim's room they stop in the doorway.

"What in the world happened?" Rob asks as he looks around Tim's usual neatly arranged room.

Tim's wooden chest sat in the middle of the floor, all his covers were pulled from his bed, everything that was neatly arranged on his dresser so he could find them easily were all scattered around, his chair was on the other side of the room. 

Adam was kneeling next to Tim, who was groaning in pain holding his backside.

"Tim, are you alright?" Chris asks as he kneels down on the other side. "What happened?" He asks looking up at Adam.

"I don't know. I went to my room and I heard a loud crash. I came running to find Tim on the floor. He gets up and limps over to his chair to sit down and his chair's been moved and he falls again." Adam answers.

"D*mn, that hurt." Tim groans as Adam and Chris help him up and over to the bed. "Wait. Where're my covers?" He feels around on the bare bed.

"Uh, on the floor." Adam answers as he bends down to pick them up.

"Tim, your room looks as if a tornado has hit it." Rob says.

"So that's why they were late for breakfast." Tim says with a nod as he rubs his aching shin. "They were waiting for me to leave the room."

"Are you sure you're alright?" Adam asks, rubbing him gently on the back.

"Yeah, just might have to sit on a pillow for a while." Tim chuckles.

"I'll get you another shirt." Adam says as he gets up and goes to the closet.

"We're going back and finish eating. Yall coming?" Chris asks.

"Yeah, we'll be there in a minute." Adam answers.

Tim starts to unbutton his shirt as the wheels in his brain is already at work. Planning his next move.

"Here ya go." Adam says as he hands him his tee shirt with the flag of Texas on it. He quickly gets a pinch of Tim's nipple before he has time to pull his shirt down.

Tim smiles as he pulls down his shirt.

"After breakfast, can we go to town?" Tim asks.

"I didn't think you liked going to town." Adam replies.

"I don't. But there are some things I need to pick up at the store." Tim gives an evil smile.

"You already planning something aren't you." Adam chuckles.

"Mayyyybe." Tim says as he heads toward the door.

"Tim, watch the ....." Adam says.

"SH*T!!" Tim yells as he stomps his toe on the crate.

***********

VOTE & COMMENT!!!