Chapter 13

"Adam?" Tim whispers softly as he shakes the blond's shoulder. "Adam, wake up."

"What?" Adam groans as he pulls the covers up to his shoulders.

"Shhh, wake up. It's time." Tim continues to whisper.

"Time for what?" Adam asks as he yawns and rubs his eyes.

"My prank on Austin." Tim says as he sits down on the side of Adam's bed.

"Honey, what time is it?" Adam asks without thinking.

"How the heck am I suppose to know? I can't see the clock." Tim chuckles.

"Oh, right. Sorry." Adam smiles. "So what's your plan?"

"Come on. You'll see." Tim smiles as he takes Adam by the hand and pulls him up from the bed. He grabs the bag from the hardware store and heads to the door. "But we have to be really quiet."

They walk out into the hallway and down to Austin and Chance's room.

"Now what?" Adam whispers as Tim opens the roll of tape.

"This." Tim says quietly as he tears a long strip of tape off the roll and puts it across the door. "I want to cover the entire door."

"Oh, I get it. We did this to a Freshmen in college once." Adam chuckles as he tears off a long strip of tape and follows Tim's lead.

They work quietly as they cover the entire door with tape.

(without the writing)

"Do we have it completely covered?" Tim asks as he runs his hand over their work.

"Yep. But what do you plan on doing with these sticky mousetraps?" Adam asks as he pulls the pads from the bag.

"Lay them in front of the door so when they do manage to get out of the room, they'll step on them." Tim says with a smirk.

"Eww." Adam giggles. "I'll do it. You can't see where the sticky stuff is on the pad and you'll have them stuck to you."

"True." Tim nods as he steps back to let Adam finish the job.

"Done." Adam says as he lays down the last trap. "There ain't no way that he can miss them."

They slip quietly back to Tim's room.

"We probably have time to get a couple hours of sleep before they get up." Tim says as he feels the face of his phone, checking the time. He lays down and listens to try and locate where Adam was.

"You mind if I just take a nap with you?" Adam asks.

"I was kinda hoping you'd stay." Tim says with a smile. "We're not exactly strangers ya know."

"I know." Adam giggles as he crawls in bed and into Tim's waiting arms.

"This feels nice." Tim smirks as he wraps his arms around the blond and closes his eyes.