Chapter 40

Chance and Austin had left with Kelsey in the van to load up a few things that she had packed. Adam and Tim were helping Rob rearrange a few things to make room for his girlfriend.

"Tim? What are you doing?" Rob chuckles as he rolls his chair into the walk-in closet. He sees the blind man pushing all his clothes over, leaving a huge empty space.

"Trust, me. When they move in, they take up your entire closet space." Tim says.

"Uh, excuse me?" Adam asks from the doorway.

Tim quickly turns around almost falling over a box in the floor. Adam had gone down to the kitchen to get them a beer. Tim wasn't expecting him back so soon.

"What did you just say?" Adam asks with a smile. The look on Tim's face was priceless.

"Uhhhh..." Tim's eyes shift around as he tries to think of something. "You know how women are. They have a lot of clothes and shoes."

"And how, my dear, would you know about sharing a closet with a woman?" Adam asks, raising his brows.

"I don't." Tim says more quietly as he hangs his head.

Adam hands Rob a beer and winks at him as he walks past him, entering the closet.

"So. Are you saying I'm as bad as a woman?" Adam asks with a smirk on his face.

Adam's voice was much closer startling Tim causing him to step back, hitting his head on the rack behind him.

"Oww..." The brunette groans as he rubs the back of his head. "No..no, I didn't say that."

Rob chuckles as he backs out of the closet but stayed where he could watch. Adam had Tim backed into a corner and he just wanted to see how the blind man was going to talk his way out of this one. He knew from the smile on the blonde's face, that he wasn't really mad. BUT. Tim couldn't see him smiling.

"But, you're insinuating that I have a lot of clothes and shoes." Adam replies as he takes a step closer.

"Well, y..y..you do have a lot more than me, s..so it's understandable that y..you need m..more space." Tim stutters. He turns his head away as he feels Adam's hot breath near his face. He couldn't back up any farther without hitting his head again. "They..they're all very nice clothes, I would guess."

Adam thought that Tim's nervousness was adorable but also knew that Tim suffered from anxiety and didn't want to press his luck.

"I may have more clothes than I really need but I just want to look good for you." Adam softens his voice.

"I'm touched but it doesn't matter to me how fancy you dress. I can't see it anyway." Tim says.

Adam smiles as he reaches up and starts to brush some of Tim's hair back behind his ear.

The sudden touch causes Tim to jump back, hitting his head again. "Owww!" He moans, rubbing his head again. "Sh*t!"

"Will you stop hitting your head." Adam chuckles as he rubs the spot on his lover's head.

"Well, I can't help it. You have me backed in the corner." Tim frowns.

"I'm sorry." Adam purrs as he cups Tim's face in his hands and kisses him softly. "I didn't mean to be the cause of you hurting yourself." He adds in a soft whisper as he rubs his lips lightly across his lover's.

"Mmm." Tim closes his eyes as he bites at Adam's bottom lip.

Rob shakes his head and rolls his eyes as he pretty much knows what is fixing to happen.

Adam moves his hands and slides them around his partner's waist, pulling him away from the wall before deepening the kiss.

Tim grabs the front of Adam's shirt as he takes his lover's tongue into his mouth.

Rob's jaw drops at what he was witnessing. Did they forget that he was even there? Were they actually going to have sex in his closet?

"Uh... Guys?" Rob calls to them.

Adam had already moved to leaving kisses along Tim's bearded jaw. Tim slowly reaches out with his left hand as he begins to search for the door.

Adam begins to giggle as he nibbles on Tim's ear. He knew exactly what the blind man was trying to do.

"Got it." Tim says, barely above a whisper. He pulls the door closed, leaving them in complete darkness.

"Come on, guys." Rob huffs as the door is closed in front of him.

"I'm surprised at how much we were able to get in that van. One more trip and that will probably be it." Kelsey says as she walks into the house with a few boxes in her arms.

"GUYS!! YOU HAD BETTER NOT BE SCREWING IN MY CLOSET!!" Rob's voice rang out from upstairs causing Kelsey and Chance to stop in their tracks.

Their jaws drop as they turn their heads to look at each other.

"We can just load all these boxes in the elevator and take them up in one trip." Austin says as he walks around his boyfriend. He glances around at the others to see if they were commenting. "What's wrong?" He asks after seeing the look of shock on their faces.

"I think that maybe Tim and Adam are doing something in the closet that they shouldn't be doing." Kelsey giggles.

"What?" Austin laughs.

"SO HELP ME!! IF ONE OF YOU SHOOT YOUR JUICES IN MY CLOSET, YOU WILL BE CLEANING IT UP!!" Rob yells as he pounds on the closet door.

"Oh, dear lord." Kelsey laughs as she sets the boxes down. "We'll get this later. Let's see what's going on."

By now, inside the closet, Tim and Adam were giggling uncontrollably. Covering their mouths as they try to stay quiet.

"Rob? What in the world is going on in here?" Kelsey asks as she, Chance and Austin walk into the bedroom.

"THOSE TWO IN THERE!!" Rob shouts as he pounds again on the closet door. "GET YOUR PANTS ON AND GET OUT OF MY CLOSET!!"

The closet door opens and the couple comes stumbling out laughing hysterically, trying to catch their breath.

Chance chuckles as he sees his blind friend laughing so hard and wiping tears from his eyes. All the years that they have lived together, he had never seen Tim have so much fun.

"I ... I'm sorry, Rob." Tim says as he tries to catch his breath.

"Not funny, Dude." Rob says as he peeks into his closet.

"Uh, I thought you guys came out of the closet years ago." Austin says with a smirk.

The couple begins to laugh again.

"Did y'all get any work at all done while we were gone?" Kelsey asks, crossing her arms over her chest. Were Tim and Adam drunk?

"I most certainly did." Tim nods then points inside the closet. "I made room for your clothes."

She walks over to look inside the closet.

"Oh, my God." Kelsey begins to laugh as she sees all of Rob's clothes pushed over into a corner leaving a huge space. "Great job, Timmy."

"See, Rob? What did I tell you? Wasn't I right? They do take over the closet space." Tim says with a smile but then... "Owww!" He yells out as he is pinched in the side by his lover.

********

Until next time..... ✌️