Chapter 20

!! SMUT WARNING !!

****

Adam, very quietly, gets up from the table as Tim was engaged in a conversation with Rob and Kelsey.

He places a finger to his lips asking the others to stay quiet.

Tip toeing over to the refrigerator, he gets a few things then heads upstairs.

"Sounds like fun. Don't you think so, Babe." Tim says as he reaches over to lay his hand on his boyfriend's leg. Only to find him not there. "Where did Adam go?"

"I think he might have gone upstairs while y'all were talking about going to the bar." Chris answers.

"Oh, Okay." Tim says as he raises up from the table, picking up his dirty dishes.

"Don't worry about the dishes, Tim. We got em." Austin says with a slight smirk on his boyish face. He had seen what Adam had in his hands and knew he was planning something for Tim.

"Are you sure? I don't mind." Tim says as Chance takes the dishes from his hands. "Well, okay. I guess I'll go and check on Adam and see if he's feeling alright."

Austin smiles and winks at the others.

Tim walks up to his bedroom door. He figured Adam might be there considering he hangs out there most of the time now.

"Adam?" He calls softly as he opens the door.

"Yeah?" Adam answers from inside the room.

"Are you feeling alright? You just kinda disappeared from downstairs." Tim says as he walks slowly into the room.

"I feel fine. Come here and sit down on the bed. But don't touch anything." Adam giggles.

"Okay?" Tim questions with a puzzled look on his face. He walks over and sits down on the side of the bed.

"Hold your hand out, palm down." Adam says.

With an unsure look, he does as he's told. He feels something placed under his hand. He smiles as he feels around.

"What is this? Strawberries?" Tim chuckles lightly.

"Umhmm." Adam answers with a smiles.

Tim picks a strawberry out of the bowl and starts to eat it but Adam stops him by grabbing his wrist.

"Is something wrong with them?" Tim asks, a little confused why Adam would give him a bowl of berries and then not let him eat them.

"No, nothing is wrong. Except. They're not complete." Adam says with a smile.

"Okay. You have me totally confused." Tim says, furrowing his brows.

"You'll see." Adam says softly as he brings Tim's hand over to his stomach that was covered in chocolate syrup. 

"Uh, are you rubbing my strawberry on your stomach?" Tim asks.

"Uh huh. Now you can eat the berry." Adam giggles.

Tim looked unsure as he stuck his tongue to the fruit causing Adam to laugh.

"Chocolate?" Tim asks as a smile creeps upon his face. "You have chocolate syrup on your stomach?"

"Yep, among other places." Adam answers softly. "I'm your dessert."

"Hmm, sounds tasty." Tim smirks. "But, uh, I'm allergic to chocolate."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!" Adam asks, his eyes widening and his jaw dropping.

"No." Tim laughs as he eats the chocolate covered fruit.