Chapter 19

Tim smiles as he feels arms slide around his waist from behind. Soft kisses on his shoulder was soon to follow.

"Hey, Good-Lookin." Adam whispers in his ear. "You taken?"

"I surely hope so." Tim answers with a chuckle.

"Dinner is ready." Adam continues to whisper as he nibbles on Tim's ear. 

"Uh... what's for dessert?" Tim asks, letting go of a shaky breath.

"Me." Adam whispers seductively.

"OH SH*T!" Tim yells as he jumps up from the bar stool. "DINNER IS READY, Y'ALL!"

"Timmm." Rob scolds him for his language.

"That's okay." Kelsey laughs. "I own a bar. I've heard worse. But I have to say, I've never seen someone so excited about lasagna before."

"It's not the lasagna I'm excited about. It's the dessert." Tim says as he leads a giggling Adam toward the elevator.

"What's for dessert?" Austin asks, innocently.

"I don't know what you're having but I'm having Adam." Tim says with a smirk.

"Oh, my Lord." Kelsey laughs.

"Timmmm." Rob whines. "You were supposed to behave."

"I am. That is, to the best of my ability." Tim smiles.

"That's quite alright, Rob." Kelsey laughs as she pats him on the hand. "I want you guys to act normal."

Her pat on Rob's hand did not go unnoticed by Austin and Chance, especially when her hand seemed to linger on his hand a while longer. The two looks at each other and smiles.

"Rob is gonna get him some." Chance signs and Austin nods and giggles.

"Uh, you know, Chance. I learned sign language in college. It's a very beautiful language." Kelsey smiles as she straightens her glasses.

Austin falls over laughing as Chance's jaw drops. 

"Let's go eat." Chance says before jumping up and hurrying to the elevator that Adam was holding for them. Leaving his boyfriend wiping tears of laughter.

Chris walks out of the kitchen to see everyone running up the hallway from the elevator, laughing.

Tim and Adam led the way. Followed closely by Austin and Chance and then Rob and Kelsey. All were laughing hysterically.

"Something tells me that this is not going to end well." Chris tells himself, crossing his arms across his chest and leaning against the wall.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees movement. Satchmo comes running through the living room to see what all the commotion was about.

It was as if Chris was watching in slow motion. Satchmo runs right into the path of the leaders, Tim and Adam. 

They trip over the large white furry roadblock, falling to the floor. Austin and Chance were too close and running too fast to stop, tripping over the two fallen friends and landing on top of them.

"What the hell did I trip over?" Tim asks as he tries to regain the breath that was knocked out of him. He tries to raise up but couldn't with a hysterical Austin laying on his back.

"Satchmo." Adam laughs. He, too, was unable to get up because of Chance.

Satchmo walks over and begins to lick Tim on the face as if asking for forgiveness.