Chapter 9

"Can I asks you something?" Adam asks, raising his head from Tim's chest.

"Mhmm." Tim answers as he runs his thumb gently up and down Adam's back.

"How did you get this scar?" Adam asks as he softly touches the scar above Tim's left brow.

"Uh, it happened while I was on the streets. I had to have several stitches." Tim answers as he runs a finger over the scar.

"That's terrible. Who done it?" Adam asks.

Tim sighs and shifts his eyes away to the other side of the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have asked." Adam says as he notices the blind man's reaction.

"No, that's alright. I just haven't talked about it in a long time." Tim says. "But, maybe you should know."

"Only if you want to talk about it." Adam says as he rubs Tim's cheek.

"When Betty first found me, before she brought me here, she used to bring me food once a day." Tim says as he begins to tell his story. "One day, I was sitting in my usual spot waiting for her when these three guys came by. Most of the homeless had cups for people to drop coins in. Well, these guys noticed that I had collected a couple of dollars. So they started bullying me around and stole what money I had. That wasn't enough for them though. They pulled me into an alley and beat me."

"That's terrible." Adam says.

"That's where I got the cut above my eye. But that still wasn't enough. They were on some kind of macho kick. They each took turns raping me." Tim says as he takes a deep breath.

"Oh, my God! Timmy, I'm so sorry." Adam says as tears fill his eyes.

"Betty came looking for me when I wasn't at my regular spot. She found me unconscious in the alley. She called an ambulance to take me to the hospital. They stitched up my cut but because I was homeless and had no insurance, they discharged me. Your grandmother didn't want me to go back to the streets so she brought me here. I wouldn't talk about what happened. I became withdrawn. Betty put me in therapy for almost a year. It pulled me out of my shell. But I still never told anyone. She was the only one that knew. None of the guys know. I'd kinda like to keep it that way." Tim says.

"I won't tell anyone." Adam says as he wipes his eyes.

"That .. That's also the reason, I can't bottom. I'm sorry." Tim says as he bites his bottom lip.

"No, Sweetie, don't be sorry. I can only imagine." Adam says softly as he kisses Tim lightly on the lips.

"You want to take a nap? I'm exhausted." Tim smiles.

"A nap sounds really good." Adam smiles as he cuddles next to Tim.

They roll over getting comfortable in a big spoon little spoon position with Adam being the little spoon. Within no time at all, both men had dozed off.

About an hour later, Tim opens his eyes as he hears a light tapping at his door. He could still hear Adam's soft snores so he carefully gets out of bed and tries to find his clothes.

"Just a minute." He says softly as he hears the tapping again. Lucky, he finds the right boxers and pants and slips them on quickly. Trying not to wake the sleeping blond.

Feeling his way to the door, he takes a deep breath before opening it slightly.

"Tim, have you ... Oh, I'm sorry. Were you taking a nap?" Chris asks.

"Uh, yeah. But that's alright." Tim says as he slips out of his room into the hallway, pulling the door to behind him.

"I was just wondering.... " Chris pauses for a second when he sees a rather large hickey on Tim's neck. "If you know where Adam is?"

"Uh...." Tim says as he tries to think of something quickly, running a hand nervously through his hair.

Chris smiles and waits to see what Tim can come up with.

"There you are. We were wondering where you ran off to." Austin says as he and Chance walk up the hall. "D*mn, Timmy. What happened to your neck?" Austin laughs.

"What?" Tim asks as he rubs his neck, not thinking about the hickey that Adam had left.

"That must have been one hell of a mosquito." Austin laughs.

"Tim, Sweetie? Where'd you go? Come back to bed, I'm cold and lonely." Adam's voice was heard coming from Tim's bedroom.

Tim's mouth drops as he quickly turns his head toward the door.

"Well, well, well. Guess I found Adam." Chris chuckles.

Chance quickly tells Austin what Adam had said from inside Tim's room.

"Oh. My. God, Timmy." Austin laughs. "You beast."

"I ..I .. We. Oh, hell." Tim mumbles shaking his head.

Austin steps around Tim and opens the door. Tim thinking it was Adam, turns around and starts to say something but Austin speaks first.

"Well, hello there, Mr. Rupp. Having fun?" Austin smirks.

"Austin." Adam gasps as he quickly grabs for the covers to make sure his nude body is covered.

"Austin! Get out of my room!" Tim says as he reaches out to try and find the intruder.

"Austin." Chris says as he takes hold of the deaf man's arm to get his attention. "Come on now. Leave them be."

"IF you don't mind." Adam says, still holding the covers up to his chest.

"Would you just go and leave us alone?" Tim says as he finds his way back over to the bed and sits down.

"Austin, come on, Sweetie. Let's go." Chance signs. "You do know that Tim is very good at paybacks."

"I'll catch ya later, Bro." Chris says as he smiles and gives Adam a thumbs-up.

Adam smiles shyly and nods. His cheeks reddening as he hangs his head.

"Well, alright." Austin nods at Chance. "Timmy Boy, you guys have fun now, ya hear?"

"Screw you." Tim mumbles. Knowing that Austin wasn't able to read his lips, he answers by flipping him the bird.

Austin laughs as Chance pulls him from the room.

"Sorry, guys." Chris says as he politely closes the door behind them.

After a few moments of silence, Adam raises up and kisses Tim on the shoulder.

"Well, that was embarrassing." Adam chuckles.

"I knew my ass was grass when Austin saw the hickey on my neck." Tim smiles.

"We'll just have to pay him back." Adam smiles as he lays his head on Tim's shoulder.

"Oh, I plan on it, Angel face." Tim smirks as he places a kiss on his lover's forehead. "I hate to do that to Chance but Austin's ass is mine."

*********

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!!